[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GXzs4uAWYAA3gl7.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Happy 61st Birthday to Jarvis Cocker

A real one. An auter. A proper Yorkshire bloke. Pulp are the best band from Sheffield.
>>
>>123676575
Fund.
>>
>>123676575
Been listening to Freaks a lot lately, really underrated record
>>
>>123676575
Literally who?
>>
>>123676606

>deadbeat dad who ran off to Australia to become a DJ

nope
>>
File: Poindexter.jpg (168 KB, 1200x628)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>123676575
What a poindexter. I want to stuff him in a locker.
>>
PARKLIFE
>>
>>123677093
>Babysat by Joe Cocker
Yeah
>>
>>123676575
looks like a proper nonce
>>
File: Bazza's Holiday.jpg (386 KB, 731x491)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>Jarvis Cocker
I'll be avin some of that. Cheers ta you, lad. Loov Jarv, me. Loov Pulp, me. Also big fanna Happy Mondays, Black Grape, Northside, EMF, Jesus Jones, Electronic, Jamiroquai, Lush, Stereolab, Saint Etienne, Cocteau Twins, Everything But The Girl, A.R. Kane, Kitchens of Distinction, The Go-Team, Hot Chip, Broadcast, Belle & Sebastian, The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand, Art Brut, Milburn, Bark Psychosis, Mogwai, The Beta Band, Laika, Catherine Wheel, The Sundays, Moloko, Teenage Fanclub, Gomez, The Wedding Present, Oppenheimer, Talulah Gosh, The Divine Comedy, Bubblegum Splash!, The Rakes, Denim, Bôa, Keane, Snow Patrol, The Housemartins, Idlewild, Go-Kart Mozart, Sleaford Mods, Half Man Half Biscuit, Gun, The Wildhearts, Amplifier, Terrorvision, Thunder, The Almighty, Therapy?, Hell Is For Heroes, Million Dead, The Horrors, Symposium, Gaye Bykers on Acid, Pop Will Eat Itself, The Communards, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Apes & Pigs & Spacemen, Underworld, Leftfield, Roni Size & Reprazent, Stereo MCs, Midfield General, Groove Armada, Future Sound of London, Howie B, White Town, Honeycrack, 3 Colours Red, The Subways, Two Door Cinema Club, Blood Red Shoes, The Music, The Rifles, The Cooper Temple Clause, PJ Harvey, Richard Hawley, Dido, Kate Nash, Groop Dogdrill, Julian Cope, Lloyd Cole & the Commotions, 60ft Dolls, Arab Strap, The Delgados, Clinic, Beth Orton, Goldie, Meat Beat Manifesto, Lo-Fidelity Allstars, Audio Bullys, Burial, Massive Attack, Squarepusher, Autechre, Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, U.N.K.L.E., Tricky, Martina Topley-Bird, Portishead, Goldfrapp, A Guy Called Gerald, 808 State, The Shamen, Orbital, The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Fatboy Slim, Propellerheads, Apollo 440, Lamb, The xx, Dirty Pretty Things, Mclusky and Mystery Jets. Great choons, these, aave ema ahll the tahm. Anyweh, ahll ave oone beero an' a lahge platea chips playse
>>
>>123676575
One of the best lyricists of the 80s-00s anywhere
>>
>>123676575
The only thing by him that I like is that kino video he directed for Aphex Twin's On

Otherwise I find his music way too faggy, retro and limp wristed
>>
File: Richard-Hawley.jpg (326 KB, 1400x1050)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>123676575
This was the actual talented member of Pulp.
>>
>>123680349
This but unironically.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.