[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: P_Diddy_2000.jpg (292 KB, 668x1024)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
Musically speaking, how much of the industry is compromised by intelligence agency assets engaged in social engineering programs through the music they promote? How deep does it go and how far does it go back? When did the problem begin and what can be done about it?
And no I won't go to /pol/ about this, the bot farms have been activated to control the exploding phone narrative and it's completely unusable right now. Plus I wanna look at this from the music side, not the jew side.
>>
>>123677102
>Musically speaking, how much of the industry is compromised by intelligence agency assets engaged in social engineering programs through the music they promote?
Most of it
>>
I'll just post this one time because I see this so often: you are conflating intelligence agencies with Jews and poisoning the well
>>
>>123677113
That's what I figured but I'd like some more details. I hear The Doors were an early glownigger plant, and Clive Davis being Diddy's mentor seems to imply some stuff there.
>>123677127
>intelligence agencies are good boys they dindu nuffin
You must be a spook, but I hate them both.
>>
File: 1576046592691.jpg (65 KB, 600x600)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>123677102
How do you look at actual sexual abuse networks, see how all of these rings and institutions are set up to enable the trafficking and physical exploitation of human beings, and still decide the real point must be the consumer media slop YOU hear on the front end? That YOU must be the actual intended victim via sounds and images you passively consume, not any of those girls and boys being literally raped behind the scenes? And that the whole point must secretly be to reprogram society through art, rather than continue a society they've already constructed to constantly supply them with helpless victims and let them get away with it?
>>
>>123677579
The music industry is just the PR and communications department for said traffickers. The spin doctors, no pun intended.
>>
>>123677579
That's a good point and I don't deny it, I guess the main reason I started this thread was to gauge how far the corruption goes. I can't enjoy music that I know was developed alongside the exploitation of those people.
I can also see my claims and your claims being true at the same time, especially since I think the intelligence agencies are heavily involved in human trafficking and exploitation, along with propogandizing and socially engineering the population for various reasons.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.