[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1724453156045.png (921 KB, 934x1315)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
Not soomethin I'd nahrmally do meself. Boot...me meht Bazza spoke, I listened. Checked out a bitta Joy Division, New Order, Pet Shop Boys, The Cure, The Glove, The Jam, The Style Council, Spandau Ballet, A Flock of Seagulls, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Kajagoogoo, The Associates, Japan, Roxy Music, T.Rex, Mott the Hoople, Arnold Corns, Status Quo, The Undertones Sweet, Slade, The Damned, The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite, XTC, The Dukes of the Stratosphear, Felt, Squeeze, Dr. Feelgood, Buzzcocks, Magazine, The Stranglers, Joe Jackson, Elvis Costello, Nick Lowe, Graham Parker, Sex Pistols, Public Image Ltd., Wire, Siouxsie & the Banshees, Talk Talk, Ultravox, Bronski Beat, The Vapours, Blancmange, The Fall, Gang of Four, Prefab Sprout, Scritti Politti, Gary Numan, Tubeway Army, ABC, The Buggles, Strawberry Switchblade, Heaven 17, Simple Minds, Adam Ant, Depeche Mode, Yazoo, The Soft Boys, Robyn Hitchcock, Katrina & the Waves, Altered Images, Erasure, World Party, Kim Wilde, Bow Wow Wow, Bananarama, Sisters of Mercy, The Mission, March Violets, The Chameleons, Modern English, Ian Dury & the Blockheads, Sad Lovers and Giants, The Sound, Orange Juice, Josef K, And Also the Trees, Eyeless in Gaza, A Certain Ratio, The Monochrome Set, Bauhaus, This Mortal Coil, The Teardrop Explodes, Echo & the Bunnymen, Aztec Camera, Mekons, Young Marble Giants, Stiff Little Fingers, Cabaret Voltaire, Swell Maps, This Heat, The Pop Group, The Psychedelic Furs, Killing Joke, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Durutti Column, Orchestral Maneouvres in the Dark, Soft Cell, Marc & and the Mambas, Television Personalities, The The, Danse Society, Naked Eyes, Dream Academy, Johnny Hates Jazz, Love and Rockets, Breathless, New Model Army, The Pogues, Billy Bragg, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, The Beat, Madness, The Specials, Selector, Big Country, The Outfield, Mike + the Mechanics, Howard Jones, China Crisis, Nik Kershaw, Deacon Blue, Thompson Twins, Close Lobsters and The Proclaimers. They're alhright, I s'ppose.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.