[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>spending a week at a friend's house in Massachusetts
>he calls me for some experimental rock night at a bar
>figure it might be fun, although I don't know anything about the bands who'll perform
>place is filled with the most disgusting people I've ever seen in my life
>this dude right by my side is with his indian gf
>guy smells of cheap pot and Armor All
>keeps fighting with his gf all night long
>tries to push some conversation with me, talking about music he likes and how the band playing reminds him of Can and TVU
>they sound nothing like those bands
>dude says he's got a band too, and some other shit I didn't ask
>try to ignore him, but he won't leave, even though his gf is screeching next to him
>keeps trying to offer me his gross pot, shoving that shit right at my face
>won't take that shit
>he asks me to pay him a beer
>I say no
>he gets mad and starts calling me a virgin, and says that I probably live with my mom and don't work
>wtf.jpeg
>his gf throws a fit out of nowhere and leaves without him
>see him taking the bus after the show
the music wasn't too bad, though
how 'bout you, /mu/?
>>
File: 1723905476714370.png (178 KB, 680x661)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>123680756
yea im not reading
>>
>>123680756
>be on railing for concert
>get upset stomach early into main act
>try to brave it, don't want to lose my spot
>muscles eventually give out from holding it in
>shit myself
>running down the back of my legs
>everyone can smell it
>friend looks at me in horror
>run to bathroom
>clean up best I can
>all over inside of jeans
>leave venue and wait outside for friend
>he has to smell my shit the whole drive home
>>
>>123680756
>that post
Pussy ass nigga why would you even post that anecdote?
>>
>>123680763
based
>>
>>123680756
had a mexican midget half my height right in front of me who was smoking the nastiest skunk weed I've ever smelt and it blew in my face the entire time
>>
>pay three hundred bucks to see Journey
>go through the Taco Bell drive through after
>get home
>open bag
>there's a crumpled wad of toilet paper on top of my food
>it's smeared with green apple shit
>someone clearly wiped their ass and threw it in there
>call them to complain
>nobody believes me
>argue with them on the phone for half an hour anyway, whole house smells like shit since I opened the bag
>after a while management connects me to corporate
>they eventually tell me i'm basically fucked cause the wagies working there didn't give me a receipt
>>
>>123680756
is that supposed to be a jab at the Nico Sperg?
>>
>>123683527
yes
>>
One time Robert Pollard threw his Bud Light at my head because I kept yelling "HIT!"
The only reason I wanted him to play Hit is so he could say faggot
>>
>>123683527
No this actually happened, I was there
>>
I went to a Car Seat Headrest concert once, the stench from the pit was unbearable
>>
>>123683878
They did play Cigarette Tricks though, so the show wasn't a bust. I wish they'd play their shorter songs more.
>>
sassafras roots
>>
>>123680763
>>
>>123680756
Worcester?
>>
>got so drunk I started picking up everyone's trash and begging the staff to let me work for them for free for making an ass of myself.
>>
>>123680756
Took a scene girl I was mad about to Warped Tour. Bought a burger and instantly felt ill. Half way through the Paramore set, I poo'd my pants. The stink was unbelievable, and she copped off with another dude.

Went back to Warped Tour a year later and stagedived during the Anti-Flag set and my Vans slipper came off and hit a trans woman in the face. 'she' went mad and threatened me with an assault charge, then ran off with my Van, so I had to walk around with one socked foot the rest of the day.
>>
>>123685389
>Took a scene girl I was mad about to Warped Tour. Bought a burger and instantly felt ill. Half way through the Paramore set, I poo'd my pants. The stink was unbelievable, and she copped off with another dude.
lmao I remember reading your story here before.
>>
>>123685182
They didn't let you pick up trash?
>>
i went to a palaye royale concert when i was 15 with my 17 year old friend and i think i saw him dry humping his girlfriend
im not entirely sure i looked away immediately but it was fucking weird
>>
>>123682064
Should've said that to his face?
>>
>>123685611
I dunno. I vaguely remember some people laughing about it and cheering me on, some started to get annoyed.

I started making continuous rounds, checking peoples drinks after only like 2 minutes. Like reaching over people, picking them up, realizing it's full and setting it back down. I can see why some people got pissed at that constant interruption.

They tried to kick me out for throwing a sharpie at a clown. She let me borrow it, and I was trying to give it back but I guess I threw it too hard. They realized I was too fucked to go anywhere so they actually let me back in and stayed till the closing out of the bar at like 3 am.

Even then, they still would not let me help clean up so I just layed there on the couch at the back and ate some doritos they gave me.
>>
>>123685769
i did, he didn't understand english and the crowd was way too packed for me to move anywhere else
>>
>>123680756
I saw Roger Waters live...oy vey, the anti-semitism.
>>
>>123680756
you met the nico sperg eh
>>123683527
he's going to start ranting itt
>>
I went to see the string cheese incident a few years ago in worcester with my wife. She got super drunk and got thrown out of the venue during the encode because some stupid cunt said she was doing coke in the bathroom (she was actually hitting a whiskey flask). So I follow her outside and her phone is dead. I say "well I don't have Max's phone number". She decided to slug me as hard as she could in the face. I said "okay well I still don't have his phone number". Some little pussy in a pinned out fitted hat walked by me and said "leave her alone man" with his buddy trying to be cool, I spun him around be his shoulder and told him she just plugged me in the face and I still have to get her home and she's probably going to hit you too you little faggot. Sure enough she chased him down the road threatening to beat his ass. Then her brother did show up and as we sped off in the car I yelled at the crowd of hippies "nobody cares about your dead junkie friends". Also the band sucked ass both nights of that show.
>>
>>123680756
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>123685905
He’s not because he earned himself a 3 month ban for ban evasion
/mu/ is saved
>>
>>123685939
you deserved it for going and seeing string cheese incident
>>
>>123686015
that may be true but she likes the band and she hated both nights and thought they were awful so I guess somehow I won in the end. She doesn't play them very much anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.