[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chart.png (276 KB, 580x300)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
You may not like it, but this is what peak '60s music looks like. Both are their highest rated on RYM, and both came out the same year. This is the top of the mountain. You can't call yourself a music lover and not like or have heard these.
>>
>>123680837
who are you trying to bait OP
>>
>>123680888
He's banned, now he can just impotently seethe at his screen
>>
>>123680837
Safe as Milk
Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn and Jones Ltd.
The Doors
Absolutely Free
Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
The GOATed Chadcore albums of 1967, a million times better than The Velvet Underground and Nico, Forever Changes, Surrealistic Pillow, Are You Experienced, or any boomer garage shit no one has ever heard of. All virgincore by comparison.
>>
>>123680930
Surrealistic Pillow is actually overrated as is Are you Experienced. I will give you this 100% unironically ans at face value. Baxters and Cry of Love are the best albums respectively. The VUS best is the 1974 archival live album.
>>
>>123680989
Users cannot delete another users comments, dumbass. Only the poster or jannie can do that. See you in 3 months.
>>
>>123681022
Nah those albums are all gay shit for virgins, worst albums of 1967, car wash core.
>>
>>123681022
>Baxters
>Cry of Love
>VU 1974 archival live album
Fucking awful taste. You're never getting laid lol.
>>
>>123681043
>He'll never explain why working in a car wash is bad
>>
Honestly fuck the Beatles as well, dad started singing "baby you can wash my car" while I was blowing him
Fuck you dad, that was never funny
>>
>>123681066
It’s a good gig for teenagers or convicted felons. Not the place where you will find respectable, intelligent adults. Except maybe managing or owning it.
>>
>>123681022
>respectively
horrible writing
>>
>>123680837
I like and have both albums.
What's your point, Skeeziks?
>>
File: chart(32).png (1.31 MB, 1776x860)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
what did i miss?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.