[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: what the fuck.png (513 KB, 1464x892)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>Look up Loveless
>Exactly zero results with the album
>Instead the front page is solely these fags that in no way could they or the music they make be more well known then that album
What the fuck is going on
>>
No one in real life actually likes MBV anon
>>
>>123684542
They look like talentless hacks
>>
>>123684542
My Bloody Valentine has always been one of the memes we use to dunk on new anons
>>
>>123684567
Plebs
>>
>>123684542
>2024
>still using jewgle
Why, anon?
>>
>>123684567
My gf and her friends pretty much love MBV.
>>
>>123684649
Like he said, no one in real life.
>>
>>123684542
>no way could they or the music they make be more well known then that album
well they have 250m streams or so which is similar to Loveless' songs combined... Loveless is a minor classic comparable to Souvlaki or the two Cranberries albums from that era, so not exactly Nevermind

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.