[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone been to music concerts in Japan? I went to a few shows and it's always kinda awkward. I go to bands that aren't all that famous for example Yokohama Ginbae:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7IbABwYIrE

It was a small venue and ALL of them were Japanese doing the very same dance moves like a choreography. And somewhere in the middle sticks out my gaijin head just standing and trying to enjoy the music. And when someone talks to me in Engrish they are so surprised that I actually know the band and didn't end there by a lost in translation mistake or curiousity.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.