[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

HOOOOOOOLY SHIT
>>
>>123686551
this is their peak
>>
>>123686551
/mu/ sleeps on this album
>>
They had a crazy run up to Decemberunderground. Sound amazing live too.
>>
>>123686551
>>123686562
black sails better in every way.
>>
>>123686551
it filtered me
>>
>>123686650
A little to rich for my tastes, but still valid
>>
>>123686551
>""My whole life is a dark room. One. Big. Dark. Room" - Lydia deetz " - Davey Havok
I thought it was cringe goth fag shit then I rewatched beetlejuice and realized he was goofin
>>
>>123686650
Black Sails peaks higher but AoD is more consistently good. All Hallows is their best record though. 3 of their best songs + a decent Misfits cover.
>>
>>123686611
They play like 65 minute headlining sets, which was cool 20 years ago when they played a lot faster and more aggressively. The last few times I've seen them I've felt slightly ripped off by how few songs they play with how much ticket prices are these days.
>>
>>123686804
>fall children
>totalimmortal
>Halloween by misfits
>tony hawk 3 song
Fucking rips man. Good call.
>>
>>123686822
I haven't seen them in forever but I was shocked at how tight they were. Davey sounded great too. I have one of their live albums that I still enjoy as well. That would all piss me off too though, anon. And people wonder why concerts are dying.
>>
>>123686551
this one and Halloween ep are more than enough for a fix.
Black Sails and after is 40 year old virgin-core.
>>
>>123687171
>the girl into blink
>fucked everyone in your social circle

>the girl into afi
>hot shy gothy girl

>the girl into mcr
>dangerously young for you
>>
>>123687319
My girlfriend is all three of those but older than me
>>
>>123686804
lost souls is the only great song
>>
>>123687171
black sails came out before the op album
>>
>>123686551
I used to buy albums on CD. I have about 400, all obsolete now. I used to think I was supporting artists I like and for many of the albums I got I have no regrets because they're a lot of classics that brought a lot of joy but many albums I would have been better off just buying the single or maybe 2 because they were filled with shit.
I was thinking recently about what albums I really regret buying at it was an AFI album that I bought off of one song. It was the only song I liked on the album and then after not too long I stopped liking it, then I thought at least the intro is good, but I began to hate that too. It was a piano intro, can't remember the name. Mid-2000s.

tl;dr: This band sucked so bad
>>
This album clicked when i drank 2 red bulls together
>>
>>123687691
Piano intro is probably Silver and Cold
>>
>>123687706
Actually, ignore all >>123687691
It was actually Alkaline Trio I was thinking of. Time to Waste is the song from the album Crimson.
>>
>>123687749
Good album to regret buying
>>
answer that through sing the sorrow is a fucking perfect run. i love this band.
>>
>>123688693
i am retarded. answer that is silly. i meant shut your mouth and open your eyes through sing the sorrow.
>>
>>123687356
grim
>>
Their last listenable album
>>
WANNA BE A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL HERO
WITH AN SAT SCORE LESS THAN ZERO
WANNA TRY TO DRINK MY WEIGHT IN BEER-O
WANNA BE A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL HERO

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.