[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who gets the most pussy in a band?
>>
>>123688036
Lead guitarist.
>>
flautist
>>
the singer. nobody cares about your gay instrument
>>
>>123688036
The singer unless they play bass or drums in which case it's the lead guitarist.
>>
the most attractive one
>>
>>123688215
This. Just look at Fall Out Boy
>>
>>123688207
Fan girls do not give a fuck if the singer plays bass, just looks like some kind of guitar.
Case in point; Gene Simmons, Peter Steele, Sting, Lemmy, Les Claypool.
Reason bassists have this reputation is because the average normie barely even notices the base part or pays attention to the bassist. Multi rolling as the singer makes them pay attention.
>>
>>123688191
this
>>
The one who's the nicest to women
>>
I wonder if even the dorkier bands like King Crimson or Weezer got laid a lot
>>
>>123688036
the harmonium player
>>
>>123688036
The one with a day job at a cat cafe
>>
>>123688247
Who the heck was the attractive one in Fall Out Boy?
>>
>>123688036
It goes like this:
The frontman > the guitarist > the drummer > the bassist
>>
>>123688036
Singer and drummer, in which order depends on the band.

Source: Played in unsigned indie rock bands in the 90s and 2000s. I'm speaking from firsthand experience.
>>
Nobody cares about playing instruments. Guitarists getting pussy is a meme pushed by guitarists to make guitar look cool, but 99% of the time the guitarists gets pussy because he also sings, and that's the important factor
Singers gets the most pussy and other members are basically cucks
>>
>>123688036
The singer is the one who is the frontman, so he has the highest status, so he gets the most pussy.
>>
In order
>Singer
>Drummer
>Guitarist
>Bassist
The guitarist getting pussy thing is a meme of course every band is different.
I'm a bassist/singer btw
>>
>>123688036
Whoever is the hottest one like any other particular set of people in life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.