[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4595.jpg (93 KB, 600x600)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
>>123690871
At the time (2002/2003) I thought these guys were about to make the jump to the next level… the hype was building, rave reviews were rolling in, and they were pulling in fans from indie, hardcore, and even Melvins-adjacent metal audiences.

Then they waited six years to release a follow-up and there’s no way they were competing with the likes of Vampire Weekend, Fleet Foxes, Animal Collective et al — the cultural moment had passed.

Oh well. Still up there with Melt-Banana and Pig Destroyer for best band of the late 90s/early 2000s, I think.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.