[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eur_tour.jpg (436 KB, 1919x2714)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
New anger and new evidence Marilyn Manson rape case:
https://youtu.be/inINxb8ed-g
>>
>>123977614
he already won
>>
>>123977933
just like diddy lmao. tick tock
>>
>>123978365
>Keep sleeping, I'll make you dream of me
>>
>>123979470
Damn, you couldn't be any more of a dork if you tried.
>>
>they date the god of hate
>they expect romantic soft sex
>???
>>
>>123977614
How can I, as a successful musician, protect myself from some random bitch trying to ruin my career years down the line, while still indulging in all the sex my position allows me to have? Do you need to sign NDAs and keep CCTV footage of all the girls you fuck to prevent them from fucking you over?
>>
>>123983811
you can't. So either be a musician and don't interact or sleep with women or pick a career path that doesn't involve being a public figure. NDA's don't cover illegal activity and rape would count as illegal whether you did it or not, and it's illegal to film girls without their consent.
>>
>>123980718
Erm he’s actually the God of Fuck
>>
Why did she do it, /mu/?
>>
>>123983842
>be a musician and don't interact
surely this won't be enough though?
>>
>>123977614
>pervert who does perverted things is revealed as a........ pervert
My shock imagine it
>>
quick timmy...manson needs a blowjob
>>
>>123984051
isnt she a dyke? she probably couldnt care less about cis women
>>
File: MM2024.jpg (186 KB, 1512x856)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>123977614
Corrupt DA grasping at straws to get re-elected
"we've totally got solid evidence guys and we'll pursue it once I'm re-elected, tee-hee." these cunts have nothing on Manson
>>
>>123988488
>isnt she a dyke?
She's apparently dating Greg Puciato from The Dillinger Escape Plan
>>
>>123977614
Horse whip him until he begs for mercy.
>>
poster takes away 30 lbs.
>>123988979
le epik trolling zoom-zoom! very original stuff.
>>
Marilyn Manson responded to Bianco through his attorney, stating that Bianco's allegations were "provably false." They reached an out-of-court settlement in January 2023, with the terms of agreement not disclosed.
>>
>>123984051
>>123988488
She's been dating Puciato for a couple years. She's in Manson's band now to make some actual money and not have to worry about carrying Code Orange's talentless frontman Jami Morgan for the first time since she was 14, must be very freeing.
>>
File: images.jpeg-3.jpg (11 KB, 300x168)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>123983811
Make a point of saying 'do you want to have sex?' first. Pro-tip! If they say 'yes' you're in the clear. Also, it helps if you're not completely fucked out of your head on drugs, that seems to be where it goes wrong a lot of the time (manson, Russell Brand, Tim Westwood ). Also, consider up front transactional sex, that way you agree to what you want , don't have to pretend to find them interesting or vice versa and obviously is consensual. You still could have a kiss and tell story sold but you're not that famous in all probability and it's not always a bad thing either.
>>
>>123989393
right, as if the girl that got written out of game of thrones cause she was tired of taking her clothes off would willingly agree to get whipped to blood by marilyn manson
>>
>>123992069
implausible i KNOW.
>>
Marilyn Manson rape accusation videos are cosy af.
>>
This was just the best it was like out of a Polanski film or something it's so American gothic. Pitch perfect. Barely credible witness in her cute little collars. Timeless.
>>
>I am not a whore, in fact I'm quite studious.
>>
Have you seen Daumier's court drawings? They're exactly hr same.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.