[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Since there's been a fair bit of disagreement recently between the fags of the board about which of these floppy-haired Wildean aesthetes is the most sodomise-able, I thought we'd settle it with a poll. I've included a separate poll for the straights so as to not muddy the waters (if you'll pardon the pun) as to who prefers what. Let's judge each by their peak to keep things equitable & make sure to post in the thread after voting, to bump it. REMEMBER: This is not a poll about who is the most competent musician.

A) Morrissey
B) David Sylvian
C) Richey Edwards
D) Brett Anderson
E) SOPHIE (pre-transgender)
F) Tim Henson

Poll (gays): https://strawpoll.com/ajnE1xDmxnW
Poll (straights): https://strawpoll.com/7rnzVMD2LnO
>>
>>123982316
And before the jannies get annoyed, the aesthetics of music are a part of the art form of popular music, okay?
>>
David Sylvian obviously (no homo)
>>
>>123982316
>most sodomise-able
>straights
I don't get it
are you asking which one is the gayest looking?
>>
>>123982494
Which is most fuckable
It's a poll for gays but straight dudes will want to answer anyway so I made a separate one for them to shitpost, fuck it
>>
I don't understand homosexuality
>>
What's the difference between twink lovers and pedos?
>>
>>123982624
same
>>
>>123983346
Twinks are adult men. You're as bad as a roastie whinging about men 'chasing' women under 35 because they Look Better.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.