[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fantano.png (671 KB, 944x798)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
kek based. metal AOTY btw, only followed by Knocked Loose
>>
>>124065790
no lies told here
>>
Fuck YouTube and fuck you faggot buy an ad
>>
>>124065790
Knocked Loose is actually the best one but Chat Pile was good too
>>
WalMart Dystopia made another album? Think I'll skip this one.
>>
>>124065790
hey Anthony, I thought you stopped liking mu when you got cancelled you fucking retard.
>>
>>124065790
Is true metal dead? Are we just getting coreshit forever now?
>>
we have the resources
we have the means
>>
>>124066557
This isn't really core shit. It has more noise rock/post punk influence
>>
>>124066583
OK it's a different kind of gay fake metal, my bad
>>
>>124065790
dogshit hipster fag bands for sissies
>>
>>124066595
grandpa's off his meds again
>>
>>124065887
You prove that you don’t know shit by seriously comparing them to Dystopia. You pose, by why.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (4 KB, 222x227)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>124065790
Why do all these hipster albums look the same. Literally just Duster with a cross.
>>
>>124066904
It's the Midwest US aesthetic
>>
>>124065790
I still haven't listened to it, because I absolutely hated God's Country. It was okay sonically, but the lyrics were so fucking stupid that it made it an unbearable listening experience. Is this new album worth listening to for someone like me?
>>
>>124065790
>RYM rates album highly
>/mu/fags listen to it and pretend to love it
>Fantano gives it a big score
This is literally how it works 99% of the time. Don't you faggot ever get tired of being in the same echo chamber all the time? Do you have no personality and so little aesthetic sensibilities that you can't develop a unique or interesting taste and opinions of your own?
>>
File: Behemoth—Demigod.png (294 KB, 400x396)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>124067787
Why is it wrong for your opinion to happen to align with RYM or Fantano? Besides, there are albums I'm sure people here like, that RYM and Fantano don't. E.g. I like picrel. There are more albums I'm aware of that RYM doesn't like that I do, than ones Fantano doesn't like and I do, because nowadays Fantano almost always only talks about mainstream releases, so it's hard to find something "off the beaten path" that he actually commented on. I only know that he doesn't like picrel, because he mentioned it in his "The Satanist" review.
>>
>>124067941
If it happens more often than not, it's not a matter of "happening to align", it's a conscious attempt to fit in and having a circlejerk.
>The Satanist
Alright, metal is pretty much an exception now that I think about it. But when it comes to the majority of pop music genres/hip-hop and that kind of stuff, it's always just a circlejerk. The problem is, these people only listen to and review new releases. One of the ways you can develop a unique taste is going back in time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.