[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729758547596581.png (8 KB, 231x218)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Like I don't get it, the type of people that will repost a screenshot of some kid with 1 like saying "I hate rap but love anime and video game music" and then get mad at it are almost always fans of hip hop. If they liked music that was at least musically focused like Jazz or Classical, I could somewhat understand but this just seems weird.

>YOU NEED TO EXPAND YOUR MUSICAL TASTE, LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC NOT YOUR VIDEO GAME JINGLES *listens to the most popular, billboard 100 trash you can imagine*
Most often those that listen to anime and video game music have better taste than you do, probably. Why give a shit about what other people listen to? I don't give a shit if someone only listens to video game music, why do hip hop fags?
>>
>>124135715
Because it's very white and that's bad to cucks and blacks
>>
Fuck off racist nazi
>>
It's probably because you're autistic and you think your anecdotal experience is the norm.
>>
>>124135715
Hip hop fans get the most angry about everything
>rock? THAT SHIT OLD N CORNY
>metal? YOOOOO Y U BE LIKIN DAT SHIT DAWG U LIKE THE DEVIL?
>video game music? BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT AINT RAP

Rap fans are insecure because everyone with good taste in art, no matter how niche or non mainstream, rightfully shits on them
>>
>>124135918
Name exceptions, then. Retarded inbred
>>
>>124135928
yeah
>>
>>124135937
Name exceptions to what? Your weird hangup because some fuck apparently posted an image and you didn't like the replies it got? Sorry, man. I don't keep track of that.
>>
>>124135958
>"this thing happens based on numerous expierences had by multiple people, this thing also happens publicly and such events are readily available"
>it doesnt lol
>"ok can you provide anything to the contrary?"
>no
Great job, anon
>>
>>124136081
>"this thing happens based on numerous expierences had by multiple people, this thing also happens publicly and such events are readily available"
Bold claim, faggot. Where's the proof?
>it doesnt
I didn't say that. I said "you're autistic and you think your anecdotal experience is the norm". It's possible it happened, but that doesn't make your claim that it's "almost always fans of hip hop"
There's tracks that sample anime and video games. It doesn't make any fucking sense to blurt out this generalization when there's obviously overlaps in interests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVOdPNa_RyE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTSKG0OdRYg
TL;DR suck my dick you're a retard
>>
>>124136207
>Bold claim, faggot. Where's the proof?
Burden of proof is upon you
>>
>>124136207
>>it doesnt
>I didn't say that. I said "it doesnt"
>>
>>124135715
Rap is consistently argued to be the worst of all forms of music because it’s not real music. All the so called best songs rely heavily on samples , especially Dr Dre and Tupac took sample after sample for 99% of their work.
>>
>>124135715
Because bashing on autistic nerds is fun, imagine getting into someone's car and they're blasting Mario music or some shit kek
>>
File: 0d5.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>Fuck off racist nazi
>>
I don't think it's exclusive to hip hop fans but personally I dislike people who enjoy video game music because their judgment is usually clouded by personal experience with the actual game. The same goes for anime music.
>>
because video game music is not a genre and people who use the term video game to describe their taste in music are retarded and gay
>>
ITT: music fans get mad at other mediums for being better than them
>>
File: adults.webm (1.7 MB, 480x608)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
>>124135715
? I think you are just hanging with the wrong people or paying attention to the wrong audiences frogbro. Music being as diverse as it is, is great. Listen what you enjoy and don't care about others.
t. favourite genre is Hip Hop/Rap but also likes video game music
>>
>>124138075
Fuck you, you get into my car and you will fucking listen to MegaMan x music
>>
>>124136081
sperg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.