[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710195190882933.jpg (834 KB, 1290x1648)
834 KB
834 KB JPG
Died due to "suicide". We're reaching new lows here
>>
did you really think that the US state department would let Boeing fail?
>>
>>1984753
Literally just disband that company and try again
>>
>>1984755
The legal crucifixion must come first.
>>
Just like Gary Webb. He was so depressed he tied himself up and shot himself in the back of the head twice.

Oh well, it was probably the diversity MS-13 pajeet transsexuals from the venezuela they're always lurking behind everything bad
>>
I still don't know if American style suicide by corporate goons for whistleblowing is better or worse than Australian style decades of punitive litigation until you suicide yourself.
>>
>>1984753
chill it with the antisemitic conspiracy theories
>>
>>1984753
freedom overload.
>>
>>1984769
One is a quick death.
>>
File: 1710044854837994.png (186 KB, 449x478)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>1984769
Funny seeing people act like this is some sort of regular thing. I can't name a single other case of suspicious suicide after corporate whistleblowing. Just shit like Epstein where government officials are involved.
>>
>>1984753
F for the QA guy who gave a shit.
May everything work, and be up to spec; whereever you are.
>>
>>1984753
Can we just get a boeing general going?
>>
>>1984769
I'd say it's about equal to Soviet style suicide by secret police
>>
>>1984753
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{self inflicted wound}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
>>
>>1984847
the case is still under investigation
but they already know it's "self inflected"
>>
>>1984849
They're not contradicting. You can have a working assumption, but remain open to other leads.

He was found dead in his hotel's car park its probably fair to assume there's CCTV footage and if it doesn't show anyone else being there at the time -- it's hard to make the leap that it wasn't self-inflicted.

Not to suggest that Boeing wouldn't kill him if they thought they could get away with it.
>>
>>1984769
AAA I AM FUCKING GOONING!!!
>>
>>1984853
>Not to suggest that Boeing wouldn't kill him if they thought they could get away with it.
Australian megacorps bully, harass and litigate whistle-blowers into committing suicide. Even if boeing didn't literally murder him they mist likely played a role in it.
>>
>>1984753
kinda surprised they didn't blame this death on the pilots of lion air 610 - pretty obviously their fault.
>>
Suicide by flying on one of their planes?
>>
>>1984853
>its probably fair to assume there's CCTV footage
It's probably fair to assume the cameras weren't working that day
>>
>>1984890
>Australian megacorps bully, harass and litigate whistle-blowers into committing suicide.
What happened?

>straya cunt megacorps
Such as? I can only think of some mining company or something.
>>
>>1984853
I'm sure the CCTV cameras were perfectly functional and were not suffering am unfortunate technical event that day
>>
>>1984890
>>1984942
not even private corporations, the government is literally doing it
Look up Richard Boyle
161 year of prison for whistleblowing ATO
>>
>>1984991
Not to mention the treatment of David McBride over the Afghan files, or Troy Stollz whistleblowing on ClubsNSW allowing widespread money laundering. The councils up north here in QLD are also comically corrupt.

Corruption and persecuting whistleblowers is very common here in Aus.
>>
>>1984942
A lot of those foreign and domestic mining companies are also in bed with our ministers, here's an excerpt from an Aus Institute report "In 2011, Australia’s richest person, Gina Rinehart, was in the final stages of negotiating the
sale of her coal assets to India’s GVK. Ms Rinehart flew Barnaby Joyce (then a Queensland
senator), Julie Bishop and the Liberal MP for Brisbane, Teresa Gambaro, to India, to attend
the wedding of a family member of GVK’s owner."
Also, if you know anything about Brisbane deep lore you'd recognise the name Gambaro, they allegedly used to be involved in drug trafficking through their seafood imports.
>>
File: d7f-957287057.jpg (30 KB, 720x399)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>1984753
"Epsteined"
>>
>>1984853
>>1984991
Yup. Boeing does a LOT of work with the government. Which is more likely:
>a suit desperate to keep a whistleblower from a legal depositions even after he got to the point of speaking to the public and court cases, knowing full well that this will bring negative attention to your problematic company and ruin your credibility
>a government agent working within the company who fears that classified information could be leaked in court and doesn't give a SHIT what people think about the company and will 100% get away with it
>>
File: MV-22_mcas_Miramar_2014.jpg (769 KB, 2151x1414)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
>>1985301
Consider all the military deaths due to Boeing.
There's bound to be more than just the death trap in pic related.
>>
>>1985333
>>1985301
And what if it shows a segment of the military to be a paper tiger in some places.
"Look strong where you are weak, and weak where you are strong." -Sun Tzu
>>
File: uh-1y-venom_010.jpg (160 KB, 1200x800)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>1985333
1. Bell is prime contractor.
2. Bell products like pic related are death traps that aren't even safe in case controlled flight into terrain.
>>
>>1985345
LBJ's wife had a huge stake in Bell, right?
That was one of a few contributing factors in why the AH56 Cheyenne (RIP) was never adopted.
>>
>>1984784
Not sure if serious
>>
File: 1683999558542606.jpg (31 KB, 614x586)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1768517997285482626
>>
>>1985456
Against the big corporations, you are gone. Should have gone to another country and sent the details via Tor or something.
>>
I know us 4chan users all love a good conspiracy now and then, but this anti-Boeing hysteria needs to stop. Boeing planes are *incredibly* safe to fly on, and you are much, much, much more likely to die in a car crash than on a commercial flight. He probably just couldn't handle the stress of the lawsuit and killed himself.
>>
>>1985468
I guess the Malaysian pottery board shill money comes out of the same fund as the lobbying efforts do because R&D and QA certainly has nothing.
>>
>>1985468
>Boeing planes are *incredibly* safe to fly on,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a32RLgqNfGs&t=343
>The only Boeing engineer who says he'd fly on one regards doing so as an extreme stunt, proclaiming that he has a death wish.
>>
>>1985480
Hahahaha this is NOT real. Looks like it was filmed on a VHS camera. Any idiot can grab old factory footage, blur out the faces, and provide a voiceover. And what's with the Al Jazeera watermark?
>>
Reddit is blaming Boeing on "finance bros", whatever that means?
>>
>>1985480
>Would you fly on one of these?
>Yeah, it's sketchy
>Sketchy?
>Yeah I probably would, but I have kind of a death wish too
Based deathwisher
>>
>>1985509
They're kind of right tho, out of touch corpos always ruin the culture of a company which ruins customer relations. Before the Boeing-McDonnell merge, Boeing was strongly an engineer and technical focused company with poor business strategy while McDonnell was the opposite, a straight up corporat skeleton company that shat out DeathCruisers that killed countless people but somehow still made profit. The merge somehow managed to capture the worst of both companies.
>>
>>1985509
t. zoomer who grew up thinking bro culture was unique to big tech
>>
>>
>>1984753
The phrase "apparent self-inflicted gunshot sound" was used for the Maine spree shooter, Card, despite initial reporting about him being found in a dumpster shot in the back of the head.
It's just like former Clinton advisor Mark Middleton whose death was ruled a suicide despite them finding him with choking wounds, hanged, with buckshot in his chest.
If this trend continues, by 2030 there will be bodies having had (while alive) their hands cut off, eyes gouged out, face flayed, tongue cut up, genitals cut off and stuffed into their mouths, and throat slit with 50 knives stabbed and left in them, dumped on the side of a busy road, and it will be deemed by authorities and legacy media "a suicide".
>>
>>1985704
Yes and maybe idiots like that guy will finally get the message.
>>
>>1985483
>Why isn't this hidden camera footage in 8k?
>>
can i get a qrd? i was vacationing in hawaii all last week
>>
>last Boeing crash more than a year ago (cause unknown - China)
>literally thousands of Boeing flights every day since then
>everybody's OK
>"I'm so scared to fly Boeing I'll surely die it's so sketchy!"
KWAB
>>
>>1984853
>probably fair to assume there's CCTV footage

You mean like the CCTV cameras in the _federal prison_ where Epstein "killed himself", which jut happened to be turned off at the time?....
>>
>>1985924
Did you forget about the door, or the landing gear recently????
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>1985923
a guy was going to testify in court against boeing, but he committed suicide the day before the trial because he was depressed, nothing to see here
>>
>>1988863
and thus memoryholed. maybe it was best that i get out of flight school when i did
>>
>>1984753
>Died due to "suicide".
Could be. His wife died recently. Boeing also put a lot of pressure on him. He also has family, so I can imagine what may have been offered.
>>
>>1984753
>USA
Suicide
>Germany
Heart attack
>Russia
Fall out of window

Do any other nations have a theme?
>>
>>1989828
>Mexico
Disappear
>Australia
Drown
>>
>>1990000
Quads
>>
>>1989828
>UK
Car crash
>>
>>1984994
>>1984991
FriendlyJordies getting in on the action too, losing his house (luckily while he wasn't inside it)
>>
>>1989828
In the US, it's often handgunshot in a parking lot.
This Boeing whistleblower's death is just like Lee Haney's.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.