[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>This is a

>Red Line train to

>Shady Grove
>>
File: np_file_230954.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1330)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>1992085
>[indistinct mumbling through a blown-out speaker]
>>
>>1992085
>ancient TTS system (https://www.bart.gov/sites/default/files/docs/DSSAudioDemo.wav)
>the door closing beeps
>horrible screeching around any corner
SOVL
>>
>>1992125
but r188s have automated announcements...
>>
>>1992085
As someone who lives a few blocks from Shady Grove station, get off my fuckin lawn.
>>
>>1992166
There's one thing I don't miss about BART though
>medical emergency at Embarcadero/West Oakland
>>
>>1992203
I just hope all the new fare gates keep out the "people temporarily experiencing housing insecurity" and junkies so there will be fewer stops/skipped stations
>>
>>1992166
>computer faggots think they know better than centuries of rail experience and design
They get what they deserve.
>>
>>1992210
>fare gates
Retards will see the word homelessness, an issue with HOME in the name, and then look for any solution besides building more homes
>>
>>1992213
kill yourself, junkie
>>
>>1992216
>Can only resort to ad hom
Ok
>>
>>1992213
Oh I agree it's fucking criminal that faux progressives like peskin can make the building process so toxic that building housing is fucking impossible. However, there is clearly a segment of the homeless that just want to live on the street and get high, even if we had a functional housing market we would still need ways to keep antisocial people off bart
>>
>>1992085
>Heavy Anglo accent
SLATER... AND... KENT
>DING
>Heavy French accent
Slateur... ET... KENTE
>>
File: 364536345.png (1.11 MB, 1020x574)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>1992266
>Forgot the pic
>>
>>1992213
If you build homes for the average BART hobo, they will just tear out the pipes and wiring and sell them so they can keep getting high on the street. For some people the only way to help them is through force, and if that doesn't work the best solution is a final one.
>>
>>1992276
Oh and fentanyl dealers plus the bankers who launder their money should be flayed alive and left on screaming display on Market St, that would also help resolve the problem.
>>
>>1992233
Exactly. Can't believe people still vote for these dipshits thinking that they'll solve the housing problem.
>>
File: IMG_4192.jpg (1.51 MB, 1290x899)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>operator is high
>"red line train, red line train, thanks for boarding, five points next station"
>>
>>1992085
>Shady Grove
that's when you know not to relax

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.