[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kf4oqvgf4cplzqp7pcwo.jpg (37 KB, 600x372)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>pisses off lycrajews
>enrages four wheelers
>fun as hell, corners like a boss
>dont even need to break a sweat if i dont want to
>extremely practical, even in suburbia
>20 mile range, 20 mph limit
>not a waste of lithium like cars
i love dailying this thing
the other day i made a right turn onto a bike lane and some fogie in the other lane got spooked because he wasnt paying attention, at the next intersection he yells out "what about the rest of us??" and i yelled at him to kill himself repeatedly until the light turned green
pedestrians ask about it because its beautiful and has so much cargo space
i love exploring corners of my city that i would otherwise never go to
the only way it could get better is if it was more like a motorcycle
i would like to see a light electric motorcycle segment created for this kinda thing, maybe if i could go 35 mph for 30 miles
right now electric motorcycles tend to just be niche or try to be too similar to conventional motorcycles and have too high a barrier to entry because theyre legislated the same way as a 100 mph 400 lb machine
i love going zoom zoom on an ebike, even in the rain
you cant refute this post.
>>
>>1998474
not to mention i also take it to the local state park and go on all the gravel and dirt trails and its somehow very capable though its sketchy in a fun way
>>
i own a domestic pickup, a japanese sedan, a japanese motorcycle, 7 bicycles and 1 ebike. i enjoy riding all of them. except the jap motorcycle devlops tappet noise and i have to adjust the valves every hundred miles. fuck that thing.
>>
I have a motorcycle and a sidecar if I want a similar use.
However something like this would be fun to make or have.
>>
>>1998474
But it looks gay
>>
>>1998686
Ive seen similar in my town. The chic green mommys like the 20" wheel bikes for easy on off.

Aventon makes a great fuckhuge 700c ebike its a tank. Seen boomers ride it pn my railtrail.

Im tall the only non 700c wheel e bike I can fit is a Sun Etrike which rides on 24s I think.
>>
>>1998686
>looks gay
lol, you mean it is gay, motorized anything are for the weaks and disabled. Human powered purity
>>
>>1998686
Doesn't matter when it's so god damn fun
Almost crashed it today taking a corner too tight, I fucking love leaning it as far as it wants to let me and leaning off the bike like I'm racing motoGP
>>
>>1998474
>i need to portray myself as based even though i am just an obese unfit incel
ftfy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.