[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1200px-PerthVespa.jpg (338 KB, 1200x900)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>shitty motorcycle
>shitty motorcycle (italy)
>>
delete
>>
>>1999819
Is Perth in Italy?
>>
those are scooters and old vespas are cool.
>>
>>1999819
same with any italian product. so what ?
>>
>>1999819
I have the left model.
Its funny because on 50% of every ride something doesnt work.
But i love it to pieces. Environmentalists are screeching every time i ride by and saturate the air with burned oil and loud 2 stroke noises.
>>
>>1999819
>Made more than 40 years ago
>shitty

no shit sherlock. They are cute and funny to ride anyway.
>>
The Vespa was in the end created to NOT do all the fucked up things that exist with regular motorcycles.
>>
>>1999819
scooters are cool, fuck you
>>
why do these things keep chewing up the speedometer gear
are you supposed to lube the wire apparently the last one lasted till the wire snapped
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 194x259)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
is n a vespa or lambretta board?
>>
I have to admit that it's cool how this thread is tolerated. Well even in the netherlands scooters are allowed on bike lanes.
I don't like it though. Old scooters are cool because you rarely see em nowadays... but you change your mind quickly when you get passed by one, they are terribly noisy and smelly for todays standard, we are not used to it anymore as we are not used to smoking indoors.
Also scooters on bike lanes can only work in netherlamds or asia, everywhere else you would get continually mogged by roadmen
>>
>>1999819
i thought that was dennis from iasip
>>
>>1999819
i really wanted one of these for a while because they seemed like a cheap and stylish way of getting around without physical exertion but i did too much research and concluded that riding one without dressing like a motorcyclist (i.e. both inconvenient and not stylish - if you're dressed like a biker you should have a bike) is a one way ticket to an early grave.
>>
>>1999819
I owned a piaggio in Italy and a mountain bike. I rode the bike way more. A vespa was overkill if you lived in the center.
>>
>>2000774
Honda C90, the goat and animepilled
>>
>>2000862

t. Fat coward

Just don't crash.
>>
File: julian biker jacket.png (798 KB, 600x800)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>2000862
>not stylish
are you stupid
>>
>>1999905
Sounds like my Chinese fat bike. Don't they even have the same top speed (30mph)? Why you would put yourself through this and pay insurance and tax however I don't understand.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.