[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFnASMfK1vo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-rYlUEn4BA
>>
>>2008846
yeah but I'm a right wing retard who needs a tractor 10x the power so I can make this country an unlivable hellhole
>>
This has the same energy as those old "remove kebab" videos, is it intentionally weird or is this just the estatic you get when you throw mobile phones at people who skipped the whole "computers and dialup" thing
>>
Why are they farming sticks and dirt? Is this the indian diet?
>>
SAAR
>>
>>2008885
that is sugarcane i think
>>
>>2008847
rent free seething poor bunkertroon lmao
>>
>>2008847
>implying that filling the streets with indians in tractors would make riding a bike safer
>>
>>2008847
What the fuck are you even complaining about? Cornfield sprawl? Non-walkable thousand-mile expanses?

>>2008846
Can pretty much guarantee those tractors are using more fuel to accomplish those pulls than an appropriately-sized tractor would be. They're revving the nuts off them.
>>
>>2008846
In my area individual lots are very small. There's no economy of scale in working them using bigger tractors. Everyones standard of living is essentially carried completely by agricultural subsidies alone. As a result you can be negligent and still be just as well off. Everyone around me keeps getting bigger and heavier machinery every few years because in the smooth brain it signifies status and probably gets your son a bride or something like that.
The fuel here is subsidized too btw. If you use it for 'agriculture'. So as long as it goes into a tractor. You then use that to go to places like Mc Donalds and to haul freight because you don't need the same license to move the same weight here if you use a farm tractor and go 60 instead of using a trailer tractor and go 80.
>>
>>2008846
And? You realize that a 10hp engine could easily pull this weight using the right gearbox?
Pajeets are literally dumb as fuck if they think thats somehow impressive.
>>
>>2008846
>Indians pull over 100k lbs with 55hp tractors like picrel
I can pull a 4x4 truck out of a ditch with my bare hands and a 5t-rated rope long enough to put 5 trucker's hitches in.

>>2009878
Mechanical advantage is treated like magic by thirdies. It's why Europe invented everything and conquered everyone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.