[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kink.jpg (134 KB, 640x614)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Why aren't big wheel bmx bikes more popular? They seem like the best all around option
>comfy
>cheap
>reliable
>lightweight
>can hoon or cruise
>kino aesthetics
>not associated with lycra roadies or neckbeard hipsters on rigid mtbs
>>
>>2010343
>not associated with lycra roadies or neckbeard hipsters on rigid mtbs

Unfortunately they are already associated with niggers doing wheelies and crasing into people and cars.
>>
>>2010347
But that's based
>>
>>2010343
most people prefer being comfortable on a bike that offers them full leg extension when pedaling.
>>
>>2010430
>full leg extension when pedaling

You are out of touch and part the educated minority. Most people like to have both feet reach the ground flat. That doesn't allow for full leg extension. Most don't care one fig about optimal leg extension. They just want to be able to touch the ground bro. Don't get mad me
>>
>>2010430
You can adjust the seat on most of them to pedal better you just always see them with the seats slammed because wheelies
>>
>>2010436
This is unironically the view of ebike boomers and yes I'm mad because a minute ago some old fat bitch on an ebike with a retarded setup was up my ass for two miles while I sweated so she couldn't overtake
>>
>>2010343
>big wheel bmx
>not associated with neckbeard hipsters on rigid mtbs
bmx bars and dirt jump tires on rigid mtbs are a huge hipster trend dude
often singlespeed

to the casual eye they would be indistinguishable
>>
>>
>>2010343
I would love to have a surly lowside but they are almost impossible to get in my size in europe. Atleast the frameset.
Full on BMX geometry sucks balls for anything thats farther than 2km.
But a comfy single speed with 180mm rotors for fucking around and crusing to my homies on singletrails would be glorious. Dropper post is a must have obviously

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.