[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: UFO_Header-1.jpg (185 KB, 1200x675)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/6r2BVcS3jM4&t=1m00s

If you had your own vehicle which according to radar has top speeds of around 20,000mph ( which means you could lap the earth at the equator in 1hour 15mins) what would you do with it? Without the need for roads you can go anywhere you want.
Now realise that the deep black agencies within the government have exactly that and they're not sharing.
>>
Best footage I ever saw of a vehicle like this. Play this with 2x speed and skip to 2m20s to cut to the chase.

https://files.catbox.moe/363uv3.mp4

To have something like this must be so liberating. Some sources claim they can travel for YEARS without refuelling( as long as they keep travel 'local' around a planet,long distance across galaxy eats up more fuel) imagine getting lunch at best sandwich bar in new York then fly to mount everest in 20 minutes to eat it with a scenic view , then off to japan in 25 minutes for a relaxing sauna then when refreshed hop in for another 25 minutes and you roll up to the best nightclub in Stockholm, then back to your hotel in Swiss alps, all in one day ! Awesome.
>>
>>2011792
>2
Literally a balloon.
UFO fags want to see proof so badly, they either believe every video they see or straight up fake their own, see OP's video.
>>
go in very tight circles around OPs house, shining a light at OP while enjoying G-forces
>>
I would park it in the garage and go back to playing video games like i do now.
>>
at 20000mph I'd probably smash it into the side of mountain or something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.