[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9766.jpg (249 KB, 1280x960)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Has anyone had urinary incontinence from cycling? I’ve been dribbling a little bit recently

Serious question
>>
>>2013690
First, I'm not an expert on the subject, medical or cycling sport science but I ride, A LOT. When I first started riding a lot I developed problems, like difficulty starting the stream and then difficulty ending it plus dribbling afterwards. I looked it up and the solutions I learned was to adjust the saddle (in every way, height, angle, setback), try a new saddle, and improve diet. I also learned this move where you push the perinium to where the base of the balls are and with the other hand milk the piss out of the dick. That move really helped reduce dribble to non existent but the proper saddle is also really important
>>
File: brett-pepe.png (92 KB, 384x383)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>2013696
>>
Just wait. Erectile disfunction is next
>>
>>2013690
Specialized body geometry made a difference. Going from a bigger saddle with more cushion to a more ideal contact area (which is in reality very small)

urological symptoms, in life and on bikes, aren't unusual and they're important: there is always a reason. You should first start learning exercises to help the two phases of urination, the first is a series of relaxations that are released fully, and then a series of contractions. Since the urethra is so long, if the relaxation stage is not sufficiently long, some urine can be trapped in the urethra, causing a dribbling. That is the most likely thing going on here
>>
Get a saddle with a cutout so there's no pressure on your tate.
>>
I have had the tingles before(mis adjusted saddle).
Also felt weird after peeing once.
I ain't having kids so it doesn't matter to me, but it's annoying when that shit happens so I adjust my saddle, wear different shorts, or stand more and all of that seems to help.
>>
>>2013696
>>2013722
>>2013725
>>2013728
thanks for the input. do you think wearing bike shorts could help? i always just wear regular shorts. commuter saddle, so not super rigid but not super soft either
>>
>>2013729
i'm on the bike for at least an hour 5 or 6 days a week
>>
>>2013690
Dennis?
>>
>>2013690
Thats precum leaking because you're sitting wrong and simulating your prostate, look it up
>>
>>2013729
i'd recommend diapers, bike shorts are for those who want others to know they piss themselves
>>
>>2013729
Bike shorts are padded so that your tush doesn't get sore. I'm wearing bike shorts right under my denim pants because I commute to work everyday on my road bike. I just take my pants off when I'm ready to ride, and replace my shirt with my jersey.
>>
File: shutterstock_593351747.jpg (171 KB, 500x397)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>2016889
shave your legs you hairy ape freak
>>
>>2016890
Yep, that's one of my next steps to achieving peak aero gains
>>
>>2016889
You wear your bike shorts under your jeans all day???
Jesus
>>
>>2013696
>I also learned this move where you push the perinium to where the base of the balls are and with the other hand milk the piss out of the dick. That move really helped reduce dribble
This is the funniest shit ive read in ages, im dying over here
>>
absolute state of cyclists
>>
>>2013725
what if my balls are too big? I have big balls but my johnson is relatively small. If I tuck my johnson into the saddle instead would that help?
>>
>>2017277
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7YHDpunS4yQ
>>
>>2016899
Peak aero is 3mm trim, not shaved. Hair protects the boundary layer giving you a similar phenomenon as the golf ball effect reducing aerodynamic friction more than completely shaved
>>
>>2017325
>yfw hairs are mini vortex generators to separate the flow from your legs
>>
Some retard posted this on reddit for upboats. Are you happy with yourself?
https://www.reddit.com/r/BicyclingCirclejerk/comments/1faub8l/anyone_else/
>>
File: IMG_5797.jpg (1.89 MB, 4032x2268)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>2013690
>I’ve been dribbling a little bit recently
what the fuck????? I had this issue for like 2 years now and I was thinking that that's because I'm uncircumcised but turns out it's because of the saddle? So what do I do now? and no, I'm not wearing those faggy cycling shorts. I guess changing the saddle is the only option...
>>
>>2013690
Your bike fit is wrong.
>>
>>2017342
No you only need shorts if your saddle doesn't fit or for VERY long rides. Saddles with cutouts are designed to prevent penile issues.
Keep ordering saddles from Amazon and return them until you find one that's comfy. I settled on a wtb koda which is a girls saddle but it has a big cutout for my big penis and balls
>>
Aldo certain saddles which get rec'd online are absolute dick destroyers like the charge spoon which seems designed to push itself into your taint as far as possible.
>>
>>2017342
Learn the milk move
>>
>>2013690
Yes, I've had urinary problems for years and I am convinced it's caused by cycling because I do so a lot and notice a difference based on what saddle I'm using.
>>
>>2017175
Incontinent cyclist here. I just tried it and it actually worked.
>>
>>2013721
Not a problem if you use an aerogel seat.
>>
>>2017331
That’s funny. But posting on r/4chan…maybe the gayest thing in the world

But fwiw I’m not having this problem anymore. And I did start wearing bike shorts on my commute

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.