[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bend-e-mtb-access-elderly.jpg (627 KB, 2000x1333)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
yeah dude let's shred, send it bro
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Old geezers on ebikes are bros though. One time my usual route was blocked off due to construction and there was a dude like your pic and he guided me along a 4 lane freeway to get to where I was going, literally just pulled me in his slipstream with my heart at 175bpm for a couple of miles going at batshit speeds with cars passing us at 70 and took an offramp and got me to where I could find my way and then just zoomed off without so much as telling me his name, nah ebike geezers are cool and I will never say a word against them.

If you think my issue with ebikes is those guys you're sorely mistaken, what I hate is millennial/genX aged dudes buying these things and acting like jackasses because they've never gone that fast on a bike and they don't know how to handle it. They don't even have an excuse because there's no pacemaker, no doctor telling them to take it easy. They can be healthy and fit, they just choose to be antisocial morons who burn down the nearest building with their incendiary bombs, they are NOT the same.

t roadie
>>
How the fuck is he getting that bottle out? For someone with so much shit attached to his bike you'd think he'd get a side loader
>>
>>2015813
I was about to say he doesn't have that much, but the more I look the more I see....
>weird beaked seat
>suspension seatpost
>seatpost bag
>lock?
>battery+motor
>wahoo/garmin on bars+throttle
>cheap suntour fork
and of course a kickstand.
>>
>>2015831
>weird beaked seat
Looks like a normal selle SMP to me but what do I know
>>
i've met someone exactly like this and they're cool
>>
The only people I see on e bikes are pro riders doing 30+mph
>>
>>2015831
nothing wrong with kickstands man
>>
>>2015842
>ebike
>pro
>>
Wait what's the problem with this?
>>
>>2018775
What do you think "pro" means
>>
SHRED THE GNAR GNAR

DROPPING IN!

YEEEEEEEEEWW!

JAAANKYYYY BROOOOO
>>
>>2015831
nothing wrong with suspension seatposts
>>2018774
until you're going over bumpy ground and they fold down on their own, there's a reason MTBs practically never have one
>>
>>2019094
>fold down on their own
i guess that depends on the type you get, i have a really stiff one that doesn't move on it's own at all.
>>
>>2019094
As long as they're pointing backwards, they'll fold straight back up again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.