[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3500.jpg (152 KB, 1240x744)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
BikeBros...

I must have missed this but I am heartbroken there was no accountability here. What did we...? What did we think of this? Some judge just overturned it no problem.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/08/woman-who-caused-cyclist-to-fall-into-cars-path-has-manslaughter-conviction-quashed

>On Wednesday the court of appeal in London overturned her conviction after her lawyers argued she was a vulnerable pedestrian who “should never have been charged”.
>>
File: awarenesscheck.webm (1.24 MB, 886x720)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB WEBM
>blind cripple yells at you
>immediately kill yourself
What the fuck is wrong with cyclecucks
>>
>>2016257
How is this Fucking allowed!? Fucking arrest that homeowner! They can't Fucking DO THAT!
>>
>>2016253
I'm indifferent about the ruling being overturned, I haven't followed the story completely, what happened to the driver? I think the driver of the car who hit the cyclist should be the one given the manslaughter charge for not allowing ample room for the cyclist even if they were on the sidewalk with a skill and anxiety issue.
>>
>>2016263
They deemed the driver not at fault, no chance to stop. She suffered post traumatic stress and her husband divorced her and took the kid.
>>
>>2016267
Hopefully she was able to get a settlement out of the cyclists estate
>>
>>2016253
Well yeah.

pedestrians > cyclists > cagers
>>
File: 1303835559785.jpg (72 KB, 640x428)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2016267
>and her husband divorced her and took the kid
>>
>>2016257

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12477901/Moment-hapless-cyclist-poleaxed-hurtling-downhill-gate-crashing-just-months-e-scooter-rider-did-thing.html
>>
The defense lawyer says hostile gesticulation is not a crime... Wasn't someone just convicted or at least charged with exactly that during the 'riots' where someone yelled at a cop
>>
>>2016253
Accidents happen when you let cripples roam free. Let this be a lesson to you bongs.
>>
video where?
>>
>>2016257
kek, based homeowner

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.