[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: centurion-upright.jpg (733 KB, 2000x1500)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
How many of you listen to audiobooks while cycling? What do you listen to? Do you use a speaker, bone induction headphones, only keep one earbud in?
>>
I listen to my internal monologue.
>>
>>2017762
those guys are crazy, i drown them out with books
>>
i used to do it as teen but listening to music while riding is probably a really bad idea
>>
>>2017795
Good thing I'm listening to heady books that require intense focus and not just listening to music
>>
You have brainrot
>>
>>2017930
Cheer up, Sally
>>
I'd listen to a podcast maybe, but most times on a bike I'd much rather be listening to music.
>>
>>2017761
I listen to music, I've never been able to focus much on audiobooks while doing other things. Maybe if I were on rollers but I can't dodge cagers and focus on the latest Twilight saga.
>>
I prefer the sounds of the environment, and my own thoughts.
>>
>>2017761
please don't cycle with headphones on. it's very dangerous and every cyclist is a friend to me.
>>
I play music in my head from my thoughts, no electronics necessary.
>>
>>2018160
i cycle always listening to something, usually a podcast, and i just have my right earbud in because im riding on the right side of the street either against parked cars or in the bike lane thats on the right so my left ear is open to the road.
>>
headphone in my right ear so I can hear leftside traffic. Listen to podcasts. Tend to avoid ebooks because the ones I read seem to require more focus than I can give while cycling.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.