[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pedophile-Putin.png (2.13 MB, 1536x2048)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
Link: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-says-russia-will-find-out-who-ordered-deadly-concert-shooting-2024-04-02/

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday called for a new approach to migration after Tajiks living in Russia were detained for a deadly attack on a concert hall outside Moscow that killed at least 144 people and wounded 551 more.
Islamic State, the militant group that once sought control over swathes of Iraq and Syria, claimed responsibility for the mass shooting. Russia has said it suspects Ukraine was linked to the attack, a claim denied by Kyiv and dismissed by Washington.
At least 12 people - including four accused gunmen - have been detained in Russia in connection with the attack. Most are Tajiks who had lived and worked in Russia.
Putin told police chiefs that the attack was aimed at sowing discord, xenophobia and Islamophobia inside Russia. But he said that migration systems needed improvement, as it was clear that work permits were sometimes being issued to people with serious criminal records.
"We need to deeply and radically update our approaches to migration policy," Putin said, adding that some people with almost no knowledge of Russian or Russian culture were being allowed to work without proper checks.
"The decisive principle should be that only those who respect our traditions, language, culture, and history can come to live and work in Russia."
Russia's room for manoeuvre on migration, though, is limited.
>>
>>1284091
Trudeau ain't the only one calling for a change to immigration policy today!

Hopefully Canada starts deporting Pajeets right away.

Free up those houses for white people.
>>
>>1284091
>Putin told police chiefs that the attack was aimed at sowing discord, xenophobia and Islamophobia inside Russia. But he said that migration systems needed improvement, as it was clear that work permits were sometimes being issued to people with serious criminal records.

Kek. Oops. Happens in Northern Europe too.

They aren't sending their best and brightest!
>>
>>1284094
persians took my house.
my house that i rented for 20 yrs was torn down and now a $3M house full of persians live there.
my ancestors were born here, and now i live in a shelter.
I use to live in Richmond hill ont, a suburb of toronto, and i was born there.

i was on the firewater for a long time and so lost my original house.
i'm quite sober now and am aware of what''s happening to first nation people like myself
>>
>>1284104
Better kick that guys ass.

Show him whos home it is!
>>
>>1284104
>I use to live in Richmond hill ont, a suburb of toronto, and i was born there.

I heard that West Canada is getting overrun by Jeets too. Time to evict them turds..
>>
>>1284091
>"We need to deeply and radically update our approaches to migration policy," Putin said, adding that some people with almost no knowledge of Russian or Russian culture were being allowed to work without proper checks.

Time that all nations stop immigration for a while. We're all letting some shitty people in.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.