[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Amanda Nguyen.jpg (123 KB, 1100x980)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Amanda Nguyen: Civil Rights Astronaut, 2022 TIME Woman of the Year, and 2019 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee

In 2013, after interning for NASA during her last semester at Harvard University, Amanda Nguyen was raped.

Although she took immediate action against the perpetrator by reporting the gruesome crime, lawyers warned Nguyen that it could take multiple years for her case to get taken to court.

Nguyen said: "There's a very real economic cost to violence against women. There are incredible sacrifices that survivors have to make if they want to pursue justice. I don't think that is right."

Speaking of the "broken" criminal justice system for rape survivors in the US, Nguyen said that she refused to choose between seeking justice or continuing her career as a trainee astronaut.

"No one should have to choose between justice and their career," she added.

Instead, Nguyen prioritised speaking out against the US legal system and addressing the preservation of critical evidence from rape cases.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/amanda-nguyen-raped-harvard-started-non-profit-victims-now-first-vietnamese-woman-astronaut-1724183
>>
>>1284250
THIQQ
>>
>>1284250
They gonna need more fuel to lug her fat ass into orbit.
>>
>>1284250
Imagine having sex in missionary position for purposes of procreation with her
>>
>>1284250
How does being raped as Harvard prepared one to be an astronaut?
Also, I'd launch her into space with no chance of return, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>1284289
It's how Indian schools work generally.
Get raped by the teacher, get a degree as a physician.
>>
>>1284260
I'd fuck her. Against her will or not.
>>
>In 2013, Nguyen was raped while she was in college at Harvard in Massachusetts.[6][4][25] Nguyen chose not to press charges immediately since she did not feel she had the necessary time and resources to participate in a trial that could potentially last for years.[26][27] After police officers informed her there was a 15-year statute of limitations for rape in Massachusetts, she decided she would press charges at a later date when she was ready.[28] She had a rape kit performed and discovered that, if she did not report the crime to law enforcement, her rape kit would be destroyed after six months if an extension request was not filed.[4][22][29] She was also not given official instructions on how to file for an extension.[6] Nguyen considered this system to be broken, partially because the extension request would be an unnecessary reminder of a traumatizing experience.[4][22]

So basically she ignored the legal system completely, never proved she was raped at all and is considered a womxn hero now. What a cute story.
>>
>>1284633
That's how it's done, CHUB.
>>
>>1284633
Just to spend a second considering the situation from the accused's perspective, here this woman is gathering evidence against him with the intent of bringing a case against him years later which he certainly wouldn't be able to defend himself against if he was unaware she was gathering said evidence.

That's why statutes of limitations exist in the first place.
>>
If every powerful and successful women has been raped, well, that's a glowing review for the powers of rape.
Perhaps rape isn't so bad after all.
>>
>>1284250
how could you not give her your protein on the face , neck and chest?
>>
>>1284250
I don't consider you an astronaut if you didn't go to the moon. Plus women can't be astronauts, nor can minorities. This story is more about someone who was stupid enough to get raped at Harvard.
>>
>>1284252
Shes very curvaceous for a Vietnamese girl. My friend said that she hated going to Vietnam because all they do is tell you how fat you are if you're a girl.
>>
>>1284713
Harvard is packed with Indians and Jews, so it's pretty likely she did get raped.
>>
>>1284250
>Surviving Rape
Strong word, not sure why are most of the peoples pretending as if stuffing a penis into vagina is deadly. She survived what exactly? A penis into vagina, it wasn't a knife on her neck or even worse, a gun pointed on her forehead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.