[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.firstalert4.com/2024/04/02/im-trying-give-you-better-deal-customer-pulls-gun-burger-king-employee-giving-him-discount/

WILLOWICK, Ohio (WOIO/Gray News) – A Burger King customer in Ohio was caught on camera pointing a gun at a drive-thru employee who was trying to give him a discount.

Police in Willowick are still searching for the disgruntled customer. The incident happened Sunday morning at around 9 a.m. at the Burger King on Vine Street.

The suspect can be seen on surveillance video getting out of his car and pointing a gun at 38-year-old Howard Vernon, who was working in the drive-thru.

Vernon said he was taking the customer’s order – two sausage, egg and cheese croissants, a sausage biscuit, and hashbrowns – and the order came out to around $8.

“He was like, ‘My order can’t be right, it should be like $11,’ and I’m like trying to explain to him that we had a promotion going on, and like it’s cheaper, and he started cussing and getting all loud, and I was like, ‘I don’t know what to tell you, I don’t know why you want to pay more money,’” Vernon said.

Vernon said after the argument, the customer sped off. But a minute later, he pulled back around to the drive-thru window as Vernon was helping another customer. That’s when the suspect pulled out the gun.

Vernon said the man threatened to kill him and called him a racial slur.

“To know that somebody would do something like that just because I’m trying to give you a better deal and just to flip out like that, yes, it is scary,” Vernon said.

Vernon has not been back to work at Burger King since the incident but said he plans to return.

“At the end of the day, it was about some bread and sausage sandwiches at 9 o’clock in the morning on Easter, and you’re that mad that you’d put a gun in somebody’s face?” Vernon said. “… I don’t know why people are so angry out here at 9 o’clock in the morning.”
>>
The suspect was driving a gray Honda sedan and was wearing a gray sweatshirt and a hat.

If you recognize the man in the video, call Willowick police at 440-585-1234.
>>
>>1284282
>Vernon said the man threatened to kill him and called him a racial slur.
He should've shot the black gentleman who didn't take his order properly and couldn't understand why.
>>
>>1284294
This is why you people keep losing
>>
>>1284296
Correct. Because when black gentlemen mess up my order I lose money and time.
It's a shame.
>>
>>1284306
They gave you modern music, it's a fair trade off
>>
>>1284294
>>1284306
Seems like the guy in the article is going to lose a lot of money and time once the police catch up with him, and all because his racist, half-functional brain couldn't handle that things in life might be different some times
>>
>>1284309
Not even close to a fair trade.
>>
>>1284310
They'll never catch him. This story is fake.
>>
>>1284310
The bigger problem is the fact that racists get to be armed. This is why we need to grab their guns
>>
>>1284348
while i agree with you, nowhere in the article does it say that the future doctor good boy who didnt do nothing had a gun. he was just guilty of being a 38 year old who works at BK, which, while is a good step for a future engineer, they should probably leave the country instead
>>
>>1284282

>the customer’s order – two sausage, egg and cheese croissants, a sausage biscuit, and hashbrowns

jesus h ch***t arisen on this day or there abouts, burger had a fatty blood clot to his brain, and this caused his discombobulation and violent behavior

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.