[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: racist_attack_Indians.jpg (90 KB, 1200x806)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
https://www.nj.com/business/2024/04/amazon-fresh-replaces-walk-out-technology-with-smart-shopping-carts.html
ok, this is pretty funny
>>
If you've ever wondered why the self-checkout gun took several tries to scan your item. Now you know. It's Indians all the way down.
>>
>chatgpt is just some fucking indian
>ai art is just some fucking indians
>>
>>1285381
paste the article chucklefuck
>>
>>1285393
why don't you pay 1,000 indians to do it?
>>
>>1285393
ye
>>
>>1285393
Good morning saar
>>
>>1285393
Good morning sir do not redeem the article
>>
>>1285550
>>1285560
Don't care about your retarded pajeet meme. Paste the article or fuck off back to /pol//
>>
>>1285383
>it's Indians all the way down
Underrated comment
>>
>>1285550
>>1285560
>>1285381
Kek I feel like I'm on /g/ right now
>>
>>1285571
>T. Retarditor wailing and crying in pain when found out
>>
>>1285592
>baaaaawwwww
Paste the article fuckface
>>
>>1285595
SEATTLE—In an effort to fulfill his insatiable thirst for total marketplace dominance, Jeff Bezos announced the launch of new e-commerce site Bezylon Tuesday to undercut Amazon. “Bezylon offers you faster shipping and lower prices than you’ll find anywhere else in stores or online—I personally guarantee it,” said Bezos, who sent Amazon investors into a panic after revealing he had been studying the technology giant’s data for over 25 years in order to crush it with his own private label brand and impossible-to-match pricing. “Though I initially envisioned Bezylon as a place to buy textbooks and novels, I’m proud to share we’ve recently expanded into electronics, entertainment, and cloud computing. Nowhere else can you find a virtual AI assistant like Bezylon Ophelia for only $9.99, or a streaming service like Bezylon View with amazing original movies and television programs for only 99 cents a month. We’ve even acquired Trader Joe’s to deliver fresh produce and groceries straight the door of special Bezylon Alpha members, who pay a flat rate of $39.99 a year for free shipping.” At press time, both Amazon and Bezylon were fighting for survival after a crazed Bezos had announced the launch of a third site called Jeffnet.
>>
>>1285721
That wasn't so hard, was it?
>Bezylon
Wow bezos is really pushing for some musk-tier or trump-tier narcissm.
Maybe if he runs for gop in 4 years magatards will actually elect him instead of trump
>>
>>1285724
Damn, you are one dumb fuck of a monkey brained moron.
>>
>>1285571
Saar do not repaste the article.
>>
>>1285724
Saar do not elect the orange brahmin saar.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.