[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image[1].jpg (91 KB, 896x500)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Wow, who could have predicted this? It isn't like obongo and brandon were intentionally flying muslims from the MENA to red towns/states to cause the muslims to kill everyone or anything. Remember when dems flipped out because Trump banned muslims and then king hawaii judge overturned it?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaign-we-dont-want-votes-death-america-protesters-michigan
>>
Death to Religion, not Death to America. Fuck these Muslims, fuck these Jews, and fuck all the Christians. Fuck you all to oblivion.
>>
>>1286991
To be fair, they have a point.
>>
>>1286991
I'M OUTRAGED!!1 THEY OUGHT TO APOLOGIZE!!11
>>
>>1286991
Why isn't the military just dropping a bomb on that room.
>>
>>1287082
Because half the military probably agrees with them.
>>
>>1287082
Probably something to do with the 1st amendment of the U.S. constitution I think. I guess in America its illegal the government to punish you for saying mean things?
>>
>>1287082
Somehow, communist traitors infiltrated the Constitution. It's apparently legal to peaceably assemble? What is this, Soviet Russia?
>>
>>1286991
The UK has the same problem but in greater levels mainly due to the fact we are only 22 miles from mainland Europe, so rubber dinghy crossings. The US has a 3000 odd mile moat between tit and Europe so no rubber dinghies, but if you want to fly them, go ahead.

Enjoy the thousands strong marches in Washington every weekend chanting 'from the river to the sea' and idiots trying to deface the Lincoln monument.
>>
>>1287175
Good, fuck the UK and the centuries of garbage it has heaped on the world.
>>
>>1287175
Speaking of Lincoln, it seems the ruling elite retards never heard his House Divided speech.
Houses are being divided everywhere.
Standing is becoming impossible.
>>
>>1286991
Redditors imported by /pol/ refuse to paste the article
>>
>>1287313
redditors would be pro muslim and pro democrat, not pro /pol/, retard
>>
>>1287327
I disagree
>>
>>1287329
because you aren't American and you came her from reddit and discord
>>
>>1287327
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA you just can't stop outing yourself! /pol/ is like 90% redditors. There was a huge wave from /r/the_donald, and there has always been newfags coming in from /r/4chan along with any time a subreddit got banned.
>b-b-but I have BASED and REDPILLED political views so that means I'm not a redditor even though I'm a literal redditor!
>I only subbed to the edgy racist subreddits!
cope, redditfag
>>
Why do all American immigrants hate natives so much?
>verification not required
>>
>>1287544
>newfag r*dditor still calling others r*dditors
>still can't use any swear words or epithets outside of chud
>still crying about posting the article when it's not a board rule

Can you stop being a whiny pissbaby faggot and join the 41% already?
>>
>>1287544
clearly you are a reddit or discord jew and that is why you support sucking biden's dick
>>
>>1287556
because dems only import America haters
>>
>>1287583
Didn't you see Trump's tweet about how important Israel is
>>
>>1287622
pretty sure trump isn't on twitter, schizo
>>
>>1287629
what makes you "pretty sure" about that exactly?
>>
>>1287630
that it was in the news he got banned years ago, you retard
>>
>>1286991
bush 1 & 2 imported muslims too
>>
>>1287559
>thinking anybody here is going to fall for this
if you actually lurked you would realize how blatantly obvious it is that you don't fit in. NOBODY, regardless of political views, is being fooled here. This is just getting pathetic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.