[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: schwab.jpg (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-klaus-schwab-hospital-dead-alive-607968130071

CLAIM: World Economic Forum executive chairman Klaus Schwab was recently admitted to the hospital in serious condition and might have died.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Posts making these allegations began spreading widely after a website that says it publishes “satire, and comedic opinion pieces and editorials” posted an article about Schwab’s supposed hospitalization. A WEF spokesperson told The Associated Press that the claims are untrue.

THE FACTS: Social media users are spreading baseless rumors about Schwab’s health.

“BREAKING: Klaus Schwab was apparently admitted to the hospital seriously ill,” reads one X post that had received approximately 25,000 likes and 8,800 shares as of Monday. “Anyway, that doesn’t BUG me.”

The word “bug” appears to be emphasized in reference to another false claim, that the WEF wants to replace meat with bugs.

Other posts go a step further, stating that Schwab “may be dead.”

But the WEF founder is not deathly ill or worse, according to Yann Zopf, a spokesperson for the organization.

“These claims are entirely baseless and unfounded,” he wrote in an email to the AP. “Professor Schwab’s health is excellent. Like many high-profile individuals and organizations, he and the World Economic Forum have been targeted by conspiracy narratives, as well as misinformation and disinformation campaigns.”
>>
>>1287541
>The word “bug” appears to be emphasized in reference to another false claim, that the WEF wants to replace meat with bugs.
>https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/07/why-we-need-to-give-insects-the-role-they-deserve-in-our-food-systems/
Nice fact check, faggots.
>>
>>1287541
I have an inside source into these things and Klaus was in bad shape from all those clot shots, but the Adrenochrome of 3 healthy Roma children brought him back from the brink.
As to 'bugs', Klaus sprinkles cricket powder into his Adrenochrome smoothie every morning and he will live to be 200 if he stops his addiction to clot shots.

Cricket Powder
Rated 4.7 out of 5
44 Reviews Based on 44 reviews
Click to go to reviews

100% PURE CANADIAN CRICKET POWDER: Never frozen, nothing added, nothing taken away- no blended flours, fillers or flavours. Our cricket powder (cricket flour) is a great way to add delicious flavour and a powerful protein punch to almost anything you can imagine. Insect protein is perfect in soups, salad dressings, desserts, smoothies, and more.

PERFECT FOR KETO and PALEO DIETS: Cricket powder is a complete protein, boasting all 9 Essential Amino Acids, is high in B12, Iron, Omega 3 and 6, Prebiotic Fibre and many other highly Bioavailable micronutrients. It is almost 70% Protein, has more Calcium than milk, more iron than spinach, and almost 20 times more B12 than beef.
>>
Fine health? That's... fine.
>>
>>1287541
>The word “bug” appears to be emphasized in reference to another false claim, that the WEF wants to replace meat with bugs.
Yeah now that they've been exposed they don't. Not immediately anyway.
You VILLeat ze BUGs.
You vill live in the pod
You vill own nothing.
You vill be happy (zat is a threat).
I'm not sure how anyone can support or defend the UN/WEF after the pharma cash injection that was COVID.
>>
>>1287558
Anyone who can read this shit unironically is braindead.
>>
>>1287560
I sorry your mom is black.
>>
>>1287547
Where in that link does it say they want to replace meat with bugs?
>>
I want the tinfoilfags to go back to r/conspiracy
>>
>>1287568
We want establishment-toadie redditors like yourself to go back to r*ddit
>>
>>1287569
Oh look the poster who can't type the word 'reddit' out of fear of the mods is back. Shouldn't you be on facebook convicing your fellow boomers Trump did nothing wrong?
>>
>>1287566
I'm not sure I can explain it to someone who can't read.
>>
>>1287587
You can't explain it because it only exists in your head.
>>
>>1287588
Ok then faggot tankie, they definitely aren't openly talking about replacing meat with bugs on their website.
>>
>>1287590
Talking about it and forcing people to do it are two different things to everyone else except you.
>>
>>1287591
Now you're shifting the goalpost to a claim that was never made, but that's certainly the implication though, isn't it?

Because only neutered communist faggots like you would willingly eat da bugs.
>>
>>1287592
>it's real because a website said it once in three years ago
>never mind that no one is actually forcing people to eat bugs or live in a pod
>I saw a rumble video about this that I believed 100% without question
jesus christ you people are insufferable
>>
>>1287560
How fucking new or just plain stupid are you?
>>
>>1287593
>no one wants you to eat bugs...
>like i said no one is replacing meat with bugs..
>no retard they arent forcing you to eat the bugs...
>we have always eaten the bugs you conspiracy whackjob ..
Hitler was right bros... I dunno wtf happened.. but yup. Hitler was right.
>>
>>1287604
>>>/x/
Oh wait
>Hitler was right bros
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1287590
Where do they say they're replacing meat with bugs? Cite the passage.
>>
>>1287547
Ew, why is the WEF trying to push bugs as a food source? Read the room Klaus
>>
>>1287624
pol is always wrong
>>
>>1287624
Why do you care so much about a 3 year old suggestion on a website?
>>
>>1287625
>schizoposting
>>1287626
You're the one preoccupied with running defense for it
>>
>>1287626
Klaus is stepping on my neck with his jack boots and pushing my face into a plate of bugs right now while he shouts "Gorge yourself, swine! Eat, little piggy, Eeeeeat!!".
>>
>>1287633
And why do poltards project so much. You're the schizo poster, and people tell you that multiple times a day
>>
>>1287636
>schizoposting
>>
>>1287633
>running defense
For what? Show me any country on the planet where the government enacted the bugeating policy of the WEF. It's like someone (probably in a bitchute video) told you the WEF was the government and you believed them because you're an idiot.
>>
>>1287634
This is what tinfoilfags unironically believe
>>
>>1287638
>goalpost move
Check
>strawman
Check
>ad hom
Check
You're very desperate to run defense for the WEF pushing bugs as food.
>>
>>1287641
You can't move the goalposts when no one else knows what your crazy headcanon about the WEF is in the first place. The point is they don't have the government powers you were misled into believing they do.
>>
>>1287642
>"you can't move the goalposts"
>tries to move the goalposts again
Please try to stay on topic. We're talking about how the WEF is advocating for bug consumption. Something which you tried to deny and then got BTFO on.
>>
>>1287642
But they have influence and wealthy, wealthy backers!
>>
>>1287643
>We're
You are discussing your tinfoil conspiracy theories with yourself because your a schizo. Everyone else is lamenting that the mods allow tinfoilfags like you on this board.
>>
>>1287645
>nothing but ad homs
truly the last resort of the BTFO coping poster.
i accept your concession
>>
>>1287646
>it was all real in my mind!
I know this counts as winning an argument on the containment board you came from but around here you actually have to source your claims.
>>
>>1287647
>btfo so hard he blocked out the memory
the claims were already sourced and you got btfo. feel free to re-read the thread if you need a refresher
>>
>>1287648
There is no source in this thread which says anything about forcing someone to eat bugs.
>>
>>1287651
>forcing someone to eat bugs
Just suggesting people should eat bugs.
Lmao at you faggot. I wasn't even involved in this until now.
Direct excerpt from their website
>Now we need to overcome the last major barriers: preconceived ideas about insects as a source of food and legislation with regard to the use and consumption of proteins derived from insects. The ban on the use of insect as a source of protein has begun to evolve in Europe. In 2017, the authorization of the use of insect proteins was expanded from feed for pet food to include feed for aquaculture animals. This year the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) reported that mealworms are safe for human consumption and a decision is expected to be made regarding the use of insects in pork and poultry feed.
>Recent studies conducted on mice have shown a significant reduction in cholesterol in subjects fed with products resulting from the processing of insects such as the Tenebrio Molitor (up to 60% according to the study by the Justus-Liebig University of Giessen). In addition, the high protein content makes it a highly digestible ingredient that can be used in senior nutrition

Kek, it's literally suggesting feeding old people bugs.

From anons above citation of the WEF

Get deboonked, faggot
>>
>>1287651
He will never admit to being wrong or that the conspiracy isn't real.
>>
>>1287655
HOW DARE THEY MAKE SUGGESTIONS!!!11 I"M OUTRAGED!!111111 MY GOD THIS IS THE END OF THE WHITE RACE!!111111111
>>
>>1287655
You can't seriously believe this.
>>
>>1287657
They didn't just make suggestions, Anon, they made the suggestions on a website. That means it's real.
>>
>>1287659
They posted it on their website, not me
>>
>>1287661
>>1287659
The claim: the WEF wants to replace meat with bugs.
True
>>
>>1287667
Maybe you can answer the question then >>1287626
>>
>>1287668
I hate to be the one to tell you but the website doesn't say that, Anon.
>>
>>1287668
>Ctrl-F: "replace"
>0 results
You can hang yourself with a simple extension cord. You should try it.
>>
>>1287669
I'm not the one you asked that to but I'll answer anyways.
This isn't really a pain point for me, I very rarely eat meat I have almost an entirely vegetarian diet except for special occasions.
Honestly I just think that brainwashed faggots like you are insufferable. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because you think it's a left versus right thing and so you're taking the opposite position of the "other side" or maybe you just think fact checks are infallible I don't know.

But it is a demonstrable fact that the WEF has advocated for replacing meat with bugs in human diet

>>1287670
Direct quote, brainwashed faggot.
>Now we need to overcome the last major barriers: preconceived ideas about insects as a source of food and legislation with regard to the use and consumption of proteins derived from insects. The ban on the use of insect as a source of protein has begun to evolve in Europe. In 2017, the authorization of the use of insect proteins was expanded from feed for pet food to include feed for aquaculture animals. This year the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) reported that mealworms are safe for human consumption and a decision is expected to be made regarding the use of insects in pork and poultry feed.
>Recent studies conducted on mice have shown a significant reduction in cholesterol in subjects fed with products resulting from the processing of insects such as the Tenebrio Molitor (up to 60% according to the study by the Justus-Liebig University of Giessen). In addition, the high protein content makes it a highly digestible ingredient that can be used in senior nutrition
>>
>>1287673
Nowhere on the site does it say insects are a replacement for meat. If anything it says we will need all the protein we can get for the overpopulated future, including meat AND insects. I don't know if you simply don't know how to read or if you're doing this out of some failed idea of what trolling is but either way you're just plain wrong.
>>
>>1287675
>Nowhere on the site does it say insects are a replacement for meat
>it says we will need all the protein we can get for the overpopulated future, including meat AND insects.
Come now, anon, be objective here for a moment. What protein source are the insects meant to replace?
>>
>>1287676
>replace
You keep using this word like it's mentioned somewhere in the article but it isn't. Who turned this into an either/or argument for you when it never was?
>>
>>1287675
It literally does though, in no uncertain terms.
>Insects are a credible and efficient alternative protein source requiring fewer resources than conventional breeding. Studies suggest that for the same amount of protein produced, insects, mealworms in particular, require much less land than other sources of animal proteins
You're just wrong. Wrong and dumb.
>>
>>1287677
Your right. It uses the term "supplement"

Idk why you were being so obstinate here, the entire article is arguing for the replacement or supplementation of an all-meat diet with equivalent protein from insects, in both human and animal populations
>>
>>1287678
There's just no talking sense to this retard.
I'm trying to be objective and calm with him, but he's literally performing Olympic-tier mental gymnastics
>>
>Insect protein has high-quality properties and can be used as an alternative source of protein throughout the food chain, from feed for aquaculture to ingredients for nutritional supplements for humans and pets.
Oh wow they're advocating for replacing normal sources of protein in human diet with insect sources of protein
Neato
>>
>>1287680
What exactly do you think the word "Supplement/Supplemental" means?
>>
>>1287682
It doesn't say the word "replace" anywhere in the article. Why do you have to lie?

>>1287681
What do you gain by misrepresenting what the WEF site said?
>>
>>1287680
>for the replacement or supplementation
Those words do not mean the same thing like you seem to think.
>>
>>1287684
the entire premise of the article is substituting animal protein with bug protein. you're grasping at straws and you look absolutely retarded.
>>
>>1287687
supplementing is not substituting you disingenuous faggot and you know it
>>
>>1287683
Anon, I'm going to say this one last thing before I go.

If you read that article, and your impression of it was that their proposed strategy to help the environment is to have people eat even more food than they currently are, by keeping animal meat consumption constant and also including dietary insect protein, you are literally retarded beyond belief.

Anybody with an objective mind and basic English reading comprehension can understand that the article is proposing replacing animal meat with insect protein in human and animal populations.

The term "supplement" is being used as it describes making up the protein deficit caused by removing animal meat from ones diet
>>
>>1287689
This is you "reading between the lines" and gettting it wrong like tinfoilfags always do. In the end the AP article was right and you are going to have to get used to people debunking your bullshit.
>>
>>1287687
He is. He knows it.
At this point I believe this person is either a literal paid shill, or is someone who is so literally direction-brained that somehow his psyche refuses to allow him to agree with somebody he believes to have a different political persuasion
>>
>>1287690
>This is you "reading between the lines"
No this is me reading exactly what it says and you being a retard
>Insect protein has high-quality properties and can be used as an alternative source of protein throughout the food chain, from feed for aquaculture to ingredients for nutritional supplements for humans and pets.
"Alternative" literally means "replace" and not "in addition to" you insufferable retard
>>
>>1287691
>sup·ple·ment
>noun
>noun: supplement; plural noun:
>supplements

>/ˈsəpləmənt/

>1.
>something that completes or enhances something else when added to it.
>when added to it
>added
substituting/replacing something has nothing to do with supplementing something, but keep those mental gymnastics rolling
>>
>>1287694
What are they supplementing anon? What now needs to be supplemented?

Also
>alternative
>ôl-tûr′nə-tĭv, ăl-
>noun
>One of a number of possible choices or courses of action.
>A choice or course of action that is mutually exclusive with another: synonym: choice.
>A situation presenting a choice between two mutually exclusive possibilities.
Oops. Mutually exclusive. Your wrong

Faggot
>>
>>1287693
It doesn't say what you're claiming it says though
>retard
That's funny coming from the poster who makes up words in his head and pretends they're really on a website.
>>
>>1287694
Yeah, removing animal protein from someones diet would probably require supplementation from another protein source, such as insect, you're right
>>
>>1287696
>>1287694
Gold medal mental gymnastist right here, good job anon.

You've convinced everyone your completely grasping at straws
>>
>>1287695
Protein, idiot. The entire point of the article is there isn't enough protein for the future population. Why would getting rid of one of the sources of protein help that?

They used the word supplement because they wanted to add to the sources of protein. Again, I have to question what possible agenda you could have by trying to continue to lie about this fact? Are you doing it to save face?
>>
>>1287697
No one was removing anything. The article does not say the word remove or replace at all. That is entirely your headcanon and yours alone.

>>1287698
If I started braying like a donkey it still wouldn't change the fact that supplementing is adding to something and not replacing it.
>>
So to summarize, we have established that the world economic forum has advocated for environmental strategies which include alternative protein sources for human and animal diets, namely insects.
They have also advocated specifically for elderly population to supplement protein in their existing diets with insects.

Thanks /news/
>>
>>1287701
>>>/x/
>>
>>1287700
>No one was removing anything
Odd environmental strategy, you interpreted that article as advocating for putting more protein in everyone's diets to fight climate change?
Wild interpretation anon, you should write novels. I bet you could write a real banger of a horror story about some sort of evil lamp shade or demonic sponge or something that attacks people at night
>>
>>1287701
>>1287703
We already went over this. >>1287642
>>
>>1287699
>. The entire point of the article is there isn't enough protein for the future population
This is actually the only correct interpretation you've had so far.
The article is indeed advocating for feeding people with insect protein instead of animal meat because raising animal meat is a lot less sustainable.
>>
>>1287705
>instead
There is no instead. That's where you're wrong and the AP got it right.
>>
>>1287706
Wait so your entire argument that you've been failed to eludiate up until now, has been that the wef is not advocating insect protein right now, but at some point in the future?

I disagree, they are advocating for it right now because it will be needed in the future.

You're splitting hairs so fine I'm surprised you're still able you're splitting hairs so fine I'm surprised you're still able to pluck them off of your ass
>>
>>1287699
>I have to question what possible agenda
It's not an agenda, it's redpill syndrome. Google it.
>>
>>1287706
>There is no instead
They sure as hell aren't advocating for everybody to be eating more food than they already are, so yeah it's "instead" of something.
>>
>>1287699
>The entire point of the article is there isn't enough protein for the future population
The entire point of the article is insect protein is more sustainable than animal meat. The single bulleted point at the top mentioning food 25 years from now is meant to build a sense of urgency
>>
>>1287709
Keep trying to conflate the word "replace" with "supplement". Maybe there is an ESL boomer on facebook just like you who will believe the conspiracy theory.
>>
>>1287711
They are advocating for insect meat as an alternative for animal meat. Literally directly out of the article.
If you really want to be pedantic, it's only elderly people they are arguing for insect protein supplementation with
In sorry English is so hard for you.
>>
>>1287711
I just took my vitamin suppleme--- uh I mean replacements
>>
>>1287713
That's good, you should do that when you're not getting your vitamins from normal dietary food sources.

Just like protein actually
>>
>>1287712
They are advocating for insect meat in general because it is an additional source of protein which the overpopulated world of the future will need and it has relatively low overhead vs traditional meat production. It doesn't say anywhere on there insects are meant to replace or substitute anything. That is entirely chud headcanon. But lo and behold it does say "supplement", which means "add to".
>>
>>1287715
The article proposes bug protein as an alternative food source, not an additional food source. The entire thesis of the article is that animal meat is unsustainable and requires an alternative. I know blue states have a literacy problem but this is just sad
>>
>>1287717
That's great, so we're back to >>1287626
and >>1287642
>Why do you care so much about a 3 year old suggestion on a website?
and
>The point is they don't have the government powers you were misled into believing they do.
>>
>>1287717
I disagree. You are purposely ignoring the word "supplement" or pretending it means replace when it doesn't.
>>
>>1287721
He's literally right. The article factually proposes bug protein as an alternative source of protein. There is no disputing this, it's in a direct citation
>>
>>1287722
The false dichotomy isn't working, Ivan.
>>
>>1287730
>Resorting to Ivan
You are literally out of any reasonable argument at this point.
I accept your concession and suggest you read a book
>>
>>1287735
Still not working, Ivan.
>>
>>1287721
>>Insect protein has high-quality properties and can be used as an alternative source of protein throughout the food chain, from feed for aquaculture to ingredients for nutritional supplements for humans and pets.
>alternative source of protein
>alternative
i accept your concession
>>
>>1287741
>>1287736
>>1287735
>>1287730
>>1287722
I think the takeaway from this very low quality back and fourth is that the shizo conservative claims are thoroughly debunked. There is no nefarious jewish WEF anti-meat squad that plans to shut down farms or force anybody to eat bugs. This was paper they put out a few years ago merely suggesting insect protein as an alternative with zero initiatives, policies or legislation behind it.
>>
>>1287744
but if conservatives can't induce primitive emotions from the reptilian brains of their constituents, what will they do?
>>
>>1287744
>gets btfo
>creates another strawman
I accept your concession
>>
>>1287749
>Realizes nobody is buying his propaganda
>Starts spamming the "I accept your concession" meme
Thanks for playing
>>
>>1287746
Lose elections? Although they've been doing plenty of that already.
>>
>>1287547
Holy shit almost 100 replies already, the shills are big mad about this one, and almost entirely about the bugs. I was not expecting this much response.
>>
>>1287755
Most shills work for the UN/WEF. They've got more than 100,000 faggots out there fucking up the Internet.
>>
>>1287764
Seems like something they could easily automate.
>>
>>1287764
teach me how to project this hard
>>
>>1287751
>gets btfo
>cries "propaganda"
truly the last cope of the seething concession giver
>>
>>1287769
The best part was when you tried to pretend supplement meant replace. That was pretty funny.
>>
>>1287770
He doesn't know any better. He's an NPC with pre-programmed talking points about the WEF and eating bugs and living in pods and owning nothing. He's been instructed to be angry about things he knows nothing about.
>>
>>1287772
I think he might have got the word supplement confused with supplant. I agree, Hanlon's razor dictates he's just a retard and not purposely trying to confuse other people.
>>
>>1287770
oh you mean the part where you tried to pretend the article didn't say "alternative"? yeah, that was funny. thanks for getting btfo. you may cope now.
>>
>>1287773
The presumption that evil doesn't exist in the world is certainly false. I've seen it firsthand.
>>
>>1287775
>The presumption that evil doesn't exist in the world is certainly false
A complete non sequitur. This has nothing to do with the conversation.
>>
>>1287778
He wasn't talking to you retard
>>
>>1287778
I disagree; the entire premise of Hanlon's razor is that evil doesn't exist and the explanation is always more likely stupidity; a cute theory invented by intellectual "elites" that never dealt children being slaughtered, or anything else about the real world.
>>
>>1287541
so the WEF wants people to eat bugs? that's kinda cringe bro ngl
>>
>>1287803
totally organic comment fellow 4channeler
>>
>>1287805
>schizoposting
>>
>>1287803
They want to curb climate change and the threat of world hunger and their proposed solution is to replace meat with bugs
>>
>>1287807
This claim was debunked not even 50 posts ago.
>>
>>1287813
Not really
>>
>>1287807
can't we curb climate change by killing and eating the rich people instead of the bugs?
>>
>>1287813
No, if any thing it was rigorously proven to be true
>>
>>1287807
Your engagement with the topic is either purposefully obtuse or you're actually sub 50 IQ. They published a paper on their site saying that in a hypothetical future with sustained levels of meat production, insect protein could be a possible solution. They don't "want" to do anything. They're a forum, not policy makers or governmental body. Right wing propaganda has convinced you that the WEF is like some secret Mission Impossible style agency when reality it has absolutely zero leverage over international policy of any kind.
>>
>>1287816
Probably, but the news would tell you the rich were the good guys so you wouldn't.
Case in point: left wangers defending Disney and voting Democrat.
>>
>>1287833
If we ate Klaus he wouldn't be riding private jets around the world creating pollution. I don't know what the bugs did to deserve getting eaten.
>>
>>1287832
>They don't "want" to do anything.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum
>The foundation is mostly funded by its 1,000 member multi-national companies.[5]
>They don't "want" to do anything.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>1287833
so true. democrats hate the rich unless they work for the WEF, or the government, or any major multinational corporation, or if it's their favorite champagne socialist youtuber
>>
>>1287840
But Klaus helped define the modern "liberal" platform with his UN neoliberal buddies.
>>
>>1287814
Yes really
>>1287819
Only in your head
>>
>>1287853
How are you not embarrassed by this point?
>>
>>1287854
It's easy when the word "supplement" doesn't mean "replace" like you ESL faggots think it does.
>>
>>1287846
>Democrats and socialists are the same thing!
Have a seat, kid. The adults are talking.
>>
>>1287858
>still pretending he didn't get btfo by the word "alternative"
actual coping
>>
>>1287866
not all democrats are socialist, but all socialists are democrats
>>
>>1287870
>not all democrats are socialist, but all socialists are democrats
You truly have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>1287872
LOL
>>
>>1287868
No one got blown out by the word "Alternative" because it doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
>>1287876
Thank you for coping. You can go now
>>
>>1287877
Your headcanon isn't real.
>>
>>1287878
Ok, retard
>>
>>1287877
>>1287876
It also doesn't matter in the slightest. The WEF doesn't do anything. They published a paper on their site with no policy, money or initiative behind it. It was a throwaway scientific hypothetical that conservatives have become obsessed with because their brains have been broken by internet conspiracies.
>>
>>1287880
I agree but I was talking to the retard who keeps the false dichotomy between meat and insects going
>>
>>1287880
They have multiple articles about bug consumption. The WEF really want people to eat bugs for some reason.
>>
>>1287885
is this really your talking point for today?
>>
>>1287885
>HELP ME TRUMP THE BIDEN WEF JEWS ARE TAKING AWAY MUH BURGERS AND MAKING ME EAT ROACHMEAT
>I'M LIVING IN A POD OH JESUS NO
No one with a brain believes you.
>>
>>1287888
>autistic screeching
I accept your concession
>>
>>1287889
Does announcing your pretend victory work on the shithole containment board you came from?
>>
>>1287890
Yes also I'm trans BTW if that matters
>>
Chuds really got BTFO in this thread didn't they?
>>
>>1287880
>The WEF doesn't do anything.
>The foundation is funded by its 1,000 member companies, typically global enterprises with more than five billion dollars in turnover (varying by industry and region). These enterprises rank among the top companies within their industry and/or country and play a leading role in shaping the future of their industry and/or region. Membership is stratified by the level of engagement with forum activities, with the level of membership fees increasing as participation in meetings, projects, and initiatives rises.[51] In 2011, an annual membership cost $52,000 for an individual member, $263,000 for "Industry Partner" and $527,000 for "Strategic Partner". An admission fee costs $19,000 per person.[52] In 2014, WEF raised annual fees by 20 percent, bringing the cost for "Strategic Partner" from CHF 500,000 ($523,000) to CHF 600,000 ($628,000).[53]
So you think these people are paying millions of dollars to this organization that just doesn't do anything?

Fucking retard.
>>
>>1287950
yes. they tried to deny the WEF doesn't advocate for bug consumption despite it being posted on the WEF's own website.
>>
>>1287980
you're the chud and you're still doing it
>>
>>1287992
>um ackshually ur da real chud
lol no. continue coping please.
>>
>>1288009
ok chud
>>
>>1288010
thanks for coping. you may continue coping.
>>
>>1288013
there isn't anything to cope over, you lost
>>
>>1287980
>>1287963
Wef shills be like that tho.
Fkn amazing how the giant corporate shills always happen to be democrats as well
>>
>>1287541
He got a refill with baby blood.
>>
>>1288060
Project more, it's entertaining
>>
>>1288060
Hundreds of thousands of UN/WEF shills on the Internet and we get the retarded ones that can only adhom and "no U".
/news/ must be a low priority board. I'm outraged.
>>
>>1288087
Accurate. Also, frustrating
>>
>>1288087
faggot
>>
Wef shills itt btfo
>>
>>1288112
da jooz?
>>
>>1288113
>Klaus Schwab
Isn't he jewish?
>>
>>1288114
do you think he's in this thread?
>>
>>1288115
Not personally, but probably some certain glownigger individuals getting paid in a certain country that all happen to be of a certain religious persuasion.

So basically the jews, faggot.
>>
>>1288115
Klaus here. I want people to eat bugs
>>
>>1288117
>da jooz
i know that's your catch-all excuse. it was a rhetorical question
>>
>>1287573
It's spam filter you fucking redditor
>>
>>1287604
It's like this every single time
>>
>>1288224
No it isn't moron
>>1291459
Tinfoilfags always ruin everything

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.