[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709279628270084.png (1.26 MB, 1200x1200)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Joe Biden is beating Donald Trump ahead of November's presidential election, according to a new poll.

The survey from Echelon Insights, which was cofounded by former Republican digital strategist Patrick Ruffini and pollster Kristen Soltis Anderson, found that 49 percent of respondents would either definitely, probably or lean to voting for Biden, while 46 percent said they would opt for Trump.

The poll surveyed 1,020 likely voters and was conducted from April 12-14. It has a margin of error of +/- 3.9 percentage points.

Newsweek contacted representatives for Trump and Biden by email to comment on this story.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-beating-donald-trump-republican-pollsters-presidential-election-1891113
>>
SHUT IT DOWN NOW
>>
>>1288036
>Patrick Ruffini
Let's see who this man is, and how long it takes to find his connection to Bush, shall we?
>Contributed to publications such as The Washington Post, FiveThirtyEight, Politico, and National Review
Not looking good so far.
>Ruffini served as webmaster for the Bush-Cheney campaign.
Well, that was quick. The faggot should just go be a Democrat because he already is one.
>>
Every single time we do this "Republicans are revolting!!!" thing, it's always tied back to Bush.
What's up with that?
>>
>>1288039
They don't let democrats write for The National Review.
>>
>>1288042
Bush Republicans are Democrats though.
>>
>>1288043
According to whom?
>>
>>1288044
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>1288044
Their actions, such as funding studies that show numbers that run contrary to other polling sources, and allowing themselves to be mentioned in the news as "Republicans".
And writing for Wapo, Newsweek and CNN don't really do anything to prove otherwise.

Anyway, I was going to do my usual thing here and bust up the methodology of the survey but it actually uses clear questions unlike most.
The only issues are:
1. over sampling of women.
2. over sampling of post grads.
Data for the survey is here:
https://echelonin.wpenginepowered.com/wp-content/uploads/April-2024-Omnibus-Topline-EXTERNAL.pdf
This was actually a very clean and honest one for once with a direct link to the methodology in the article.
I am amazed.
>>
>>1288045
oof.
https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump%27s_political_donations
>>
>>1288049
It's shocking that it took him until 2010 to grow out of being a Democrat.
Most people do it in their early 20s to mid 30s.
>>
>>1288036
The only poll results that matter are Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin
If Democrats loose any of them their election chances are fried
>>
>>1288052
Not really, he waiting until the black democrat president got elected because he's a racist.
>>
>>1288052
Or perhaps he's a weasely slimeball with no real beliefs or morals that will fund anyone that scratches his back...
>>
>muh polls...
>dis dick
kys
>>
>>1288036
this was always going to happen once non political junkies start looking at the election. They tune in and see Trump has gone completely insane
>>
>>1288058
Could be. He is in politics.
The best I can say there is at least he doesn't have a multi-decade career in politics and hasn't been a party to every single bad decision the US has made for all of my lifetime like some other presidents.
And additionally, hasn't used his pull to get his son a job at a foreign firm making millions in a role he has no experience or education in, that I'm aware of at least.
>>
>>1288081
I think Bidenflation was actually more convincing to voters that they fucked up last time.
>>
The /pol damage control squad has been dispatched and will done cleaning the thread shortly.
>>
>>1288084
data shows the economy is doing great.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/04/biden-us-economy-worlds-best-trump-claims-cesspool-data-is-clear.html
>>
>>1288086
For your buddies, the rich, yes.
>OMG stonks!
>OMG growth
>OMG YOY
But then what's up with Bidenflation?
>Corporate greeeeed!!!
>The rich!!!
Average people are fucked and you have no consistency except in your total advocacy for Joe Robinette Brandon.
>>
>>1288083
I'd urge you to look a bit deeper and more critically at trump's history and dealings, including favors for his children. He may not have been in a political seat until 2016, but he's certainly been involved as a donor with real weight.
>>
>>1288089
I doubt I'll find anything worse than Biden's actual votes in congress.
>>
Build em up high? After Garlands response yesterday im feeling all crackdown on Weiss and co. in tradition right before November. Statute of limitations? Really? Gee how many times has that been violated when it fit. Tax Divisions becoming bouncers? It’s fishy as all fuck but something is being held down, and god knows when it’ll all break loose. It’s truly another down to the wire heist for these turds. We’ve seen enough evidence to convince us, but what’s the reality check going to be for the average voter, Hunter Biden getting probation? Where. Is. The. Blood.
>>
>>1288091
Imagine becoming this indoctrinated
>>
>>1288088
It's shrinkflation due to corporate greed, and Biden has been fighting it
>>
>>1288044
>According to whom?
MSNBC.(They have former Bush admin on)
the enemy of my enemy(tRump) is my friend.

Stalin was a friend for a while against Hitler

tRump=Hitler in MSNBC's view.
>>
>>1288104
ok but no one watches MSNBC, it's a tree falls in the forest kind of thing
>>
>>1288094
Then he's not good at it.
>>
>>1288092
Quiet faggot. Go die with the other Burrs all huddled together in the sand while you’re robbed day and night. Times r a changing and if you really believe righties are swinging for Joe the pendulum is gonna knock you the fuck out.
>>
>>1288129
The most hilarious part is that you think your side will be around in 20 years when the boomers die off.
>>
>>1288129
Trump lost
>>
Reminder:

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden

2024 General Election: Trump vs. Biden
Trump +0.2

2024 Generic Congressional Vote
Republicans +1.6
>>
Trump committed a lot of crimes including:
1.Running a fake university
2.Running a fake charity
3.Firing the FBI director who was investigating him
4.Refusing to separate his business from the government
5.Making government security pay for his hotels
6.Stealing classified documents
7.Obstruction of justice over the Mueller investigation
8.Billions in fraud in New York
9.Sexual Assault
10.Using his campaign funds for catch and kill schemes

I'm a centrist. I hope he fits in prison for life.
>>
>>1288104
They have a bunch of former republican representatives and officials, but now they're all """"independent"""". And those retards are like
>Woe is me! I can't believe the party I helped create is evil! I only wanted a little evil! :-(
>>
>>1288036
I was over at my dads house the other day helping with some household chores. He lives in a very rural area of a very red state. At the end of the day we went to one of the nearby country bars. It’s the kind of place that farmers, truckers, legit cowboy boot wearers and the working class go to unwind with a cold one.

President Biden was on the TV and the local gun store owner said to his auto mechanic (friends since high school),

“You know what? He ain’t so bad. The economy is recovering, nobody’s rioting, and we’re standing up on the world stage again. Can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Scranton Joe’s got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yes sir” and “Damn Straight” from the men around me. Even saw the lonely ball cap wearing farmer in the corner raise his drink with a nod.
>>
>>1288207
This really happened once but it was 40 years ago and they were talking about Ronald Reagan
>>
>>1288207
and then everyone clapped
>>
>>1288171
So true! I'm trans BTW.
>>
>>1288267
>I'm trans BTW.
I-I'm...TRIGGERED!!
HERE WEEEE GO1! CULTURE WAR!1! reEEEE
>>
>>1288288
Yes, until we, the trans people, have direct access to any child we want, the culture war shall continue!
I'm trans BTW.
>>
>>1288306
Sing it trans sister! There will be no rest until we have unlimited under 14 topless swim parties!!!
And when we go to prison we shall have a population of captive women to molest!
Let's Go!
>>
>>1288308
>>1288306
>>1288267
SLLLLAAAAAAAAAY QUEEEEEEN
>>
i am a republican and i wish to destroy america from within due to the spite i feel from being unpopular
>>
>>1288311
The left can't meme.
>>
>>1288313
this is no meme sir. i am a republican and i am exacting jihad upon the dems for their iniquities. death to demerica
>>
>>1288314
What do your fellow Minnesota jihadi's think about you being Republican?
>>
>>1288318
i am republican sir, i fight for the rights of white men to own slaves and inflict pain on others, and dems must be vanquished for me to do so
>>
>>1288306
>>1288308
>This is your mind on /pol/
We've always known you were more of a plague than any trans person is, you don't HAVE to remind us.
Do more LARP now. Do it.
>>
>>1288094
Maybe Biden shouldn't have dumped all that cash into the economy under the guise of Covid payments.
>>1288036
Biden probably crushes Trump in the general election. My dream is that Trump's defeat forces the GOP to reform into something saner while still being populist so I can stop voting for the Democrats, because I hate sharing a tent with so many identity politics-pushing, corporate-loving idiots. I just want healthcare and no discrimination.
>>
>>1288508
>I hate sharing a tent
Move out from behind the Starbucks then.
>saner
You want them to be 00's Republicans? Go back in time or just keep voting Democrat because there the identity shit is the only difference between Democrats and Bush Republicans.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.