[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/family-mourns-wisconsin-mother-of-10-whose-body-was-found-in-trunk/ar-AA1nsJaL?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=DCTS&cvid=43ddaa12a84e4d34a5f0452870906b7a&ei=53
>>
>>1289424
this was the only way of stopping her from having 11.
he should've done it after 4 and helped the over population problem
>>
Why is it always the trunk? Why not somewhere creative, like “in the conference room at work” or “a Disney world”
>>
>>1289424
Does one of her kids in the picture have a black eye? Nice family.
>>
>>1289436
>Why is it always the trunk
most people have a car and need to transport the body to dispose of it.
My friend buried a body in a shallow grave (4 feet) and burned the body with gasoline first.
Another friend heard coyotes howling and found the almost consumed body dug up by the coyotes.
The first friend didn't do the murder just the disposing and was charged with homicide after the fact and got 5 yrs.
I learned from this to always bury the boy 6 feet deep.
which is why cemeteries do this
>>
>>1289517
>boy 6 feet deep.
oops Freudian slip as my shrink as called them(or just dried semen under my d key)

always bury the boDy 6 feet deep
>>
She shouldn't have cheated.
Honestly good on the man, sadly the kids were effected which is what breaks my heart the most. They're dead now because their whore cunt mother decided to act like a bitch.
>>
>>1289424

>actual mutt
>bumfuck Wisconsin
>10 kids

They were all kids from one guy? I don't believe that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.