[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/unconscionable-baby-boomers-in-america-are-becoming-homeless-at-a-rate-not-seen-since-the-great-depression-here-s-what-s-driving-this-terrible-trend/ar-AA1nO44K?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=DCTS&cvid=df0012b036b2439082d0667cc79369d3&ei=25
>>
he's making threads again
>>
>>1290880
I'm old white guy and use a cane and shake from the parky, and i stood beside one of these gypie womens with their signs sayin' gimme $ to feed my 5 lil ones and pay rent.
No one carries cash anymore, and my sign was a R cose where the zoomers could put their phones up and put $ into my google purse.

My sign said i got the parky and i got no place to live and i'm 73 yrs old and i helped build thi s here country and now Biden done got me evicted cause i aint got enuff $ to pay the rent after they done raised it.And the illegal foreeners done stole all my stuff from the homeless shelter.

The gyper got $20 and i got $300 and a BJ from the gyper after i gave her $30.
A lot of kind people with red caps gave me $ with their phones(these here people is more tech savvy than folks think) but zoomers gave to the gyper and that was only quarters cause thats all they carry to unlock the shopping buggies.
I is tryin' to makes America Great again by showin' all my white booers that we can starve these here beggin' foreeners out of this once great country.

I now live in a secluded old age home and beg in NY 3x a week and go down to Fla . to beg in the winter.
I's a Snow beggar LOL!!1
>>
>>1290902
>my sign was a R cose
oopsi. the parky made my finger shake when i typed on my Apple i14 phone.

My sign has a QR code.
>>
>>1290881
About to troon out again? Get fucked bidentroon
>>
If it lowers housing prices for young people, I see this as a win.
>>
>>1290957
no one knows because OP didn't paste the article
>>
I'm surprised this article dodn;t mention the fact that property taxes in the United States literally fucking doubled this year. Another acquisition by the federal government to sell off to support the cloward piven strategy being introduced by this new world/open society agenda.
>>
>>1290971
It's an article hosted on MSN.com ffs. What did you expect?
>>
>>1290954
>Literally cannot stop thinking and talking about trannies in a thread about real estate prices
Seek psychiatric help for your dangerous obsession
>>
Fucking based, this is an absolute win in my book.
>>
>>1290902
>>1290903

>MAGA
>gypie
>gyper
>gyppers
>sayin'
>parky
>done got
>foreeners
>done stole
>buggies
>boors

Why are you pretending to be American? lmao
>>
>>1290971
>property taxes in the United States literally fucking doubled this year.

Not mine, but if yours did you chose badly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.