[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: imrs.jpg (107 KB, 1200x800)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
I worry this could inspire further antisemitism among the younger generation (which, even before the war, was shown to be growing increasingly antisemitic).
>Critics argue the Antisemitism Awareness Act, which gained overwhelming GOP and Democratic support, is an effort to silence criticism of Israel

>House Republicans are seeking to unite their unruly majority around an evergreen conservative cause, devising a strict response to the wave of pro-Palestinian protests that have roiled college campuses across the country in recent weeks.

>GOP leaders this week announced plans for new oversight investigations of elite universities where - in the words of House Republican Whip Tom Emmer (Minn.) - "pro-terrorist anti-Semites [are] taking over." And on Wednesday, they passed the Antisemitism Awareness Act, which its advocates said would empower the federal government to crack down on anti-Israel protests on campuses by codifying a definition of antisemitism that encompasses not just threats against Jews, but also certain criticisms of Israel itself.

>"We must give the Department of Education the tools to ... hold college administrators accountable for refusing to address antisemitism on their campuses," said Rep. Michael Lawler (R-N.Y.), the bill's lead sponsor.

>The bill was approved by a vote of 320-91, with a majority of Democrats - 133 - joining Republicans.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/05/01/antisemitism-awarness-act-campus-protests/
>>
>>1292088
>give the Department of Education the tools to ... hold college administrators accountable for refusing to address antisemitism on their campuses
i can't wait to see who gets to decide what is or isn't antisemitism, and to what extent that activity can be present for the government to consider sufficient to step in
my guesses are 'literally everything' and 'basically nothing' to those questions, respectively
>>
>>1292097
>i can't wait to see who gets to decide what is or isn't antisemitism
The federal government. It says it in the article.
>>
>>1292099
the bill says the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance working definition of antisemitism is the definition of antisemitism. aka the jews control what is or is not antisemitism. once again the jews control the government
>>
>>1292102
>the bill says the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance working definition of antisemitism is the definition of antisemitism
It does not say that. The bill says that they are adopting the Alliance definition of antisemitism to enforce currently existing federal anti-discrimination laws. The bill establishes no universal definition of antisemitism. The definition is being used specifically in the context of anti-discrimination laws in the U.S.

>aka the jews control what is or is not antisemitism
Incorrect. The federal government investigates and prosecutes discrimination lawsuits, not "da joos".
>>
>>1292112
>It does not say that. The bill says that they are adopting the Alliance definition of antisemitism to enforce currently existing federal anti-discrimination laws. The bill establishes no universal definition of antisemitism. The definition is being used specifically in the context of anti-discrimination laws in the U.S.
so they are using the definition made by the jews, got it
>Incorrect. The federal government investigates and prosecutes discrimination lawsuits, not "da joos".
the jews literally wrote the definition. also the head of the DoJ, aka the org that would be doing the lawsuits, is literally jewish
>>
>>1292115
>so they are using the definition made by the jews, got it
You aren't making an argument. You're just citing coincidence as proof of a conspiracy you have no evidence of.
>>
>>1292120
>no its just a coincidence that the government is letting a literal international ngo jewish org define what being anti jewish is
>>
>>1292125
It hasn't even passed the senate yet stop being a sperglord
>>
>>1292170
>implying the senate is any less jewish
>>
the jews did this
>>
>>1292178
Are you outraged?
>>
>>1292178
Do you think Ted Cruz and Mitch McConnell are for this?
>>
>>1292255
Probably. The whole government is run by the jews.
That's why everything is fucked up.
>>
I don't hate Jews or think they're secretly running out government but I do think that control freaks in the government want to use any excuse they can to get more power and I definitely think a lot of religious zealots in America think we have to support Israel taking more territory so that Jesus can come back and that is fuckin insane
>>
>>1292178
no, the jew worshipers, aka christians, did this
jews hardly do anything on their own, they just gladly take whatever their christian slaves offer them
>>
>>1292278
>I definitely think a lot of religious zealots in America think we have to support Israel taking more territory so that Jesus can come back and that is fuckin insane
Yes that is insane.
You are insane to believe that.
>>
>>1292274
Online propaganda has turned your brain to mush
>>
>>1292125
Is this actually the best /pol/ can send?
>>
>>1292314
>>1292315
>JIDF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.