[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kent_state_csua000_cs969.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1080)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
Today marks the 54th anniversary of the government doing a school shooting
https://www.npr.org/2024/05/04/1249023924/kent-state-shooting-activists-protests-survivor
>>
gun ownership rights are never going to be human rights
>>
>>1292875
t. someone who supports the government shooting college kids
>>
>>1292875
I disagree
>>
>>1292875
Define "gun ownership rights" and "human rights". I don't know what third-world country you're in, but the United States has Natural Rights under the Constitution, and that includes the right to keep and bear arms.
>>
>>1292885
He never has and never will, he's just going to find another thread, sit in it, and samefag for hours about the Steele Dossier, ever since he did when he got driven off /k/ (despite being a noguns) and /tv/. He's literally tried to claim the pro-gun movement in the US is a Russian psyop, but thankfully this board doesn't allow anyone but OP to upload images so we've been spared his little weird popup book of "Russian connections" that he made and posted.
>>
>>1292887
what the fuck is this elaborate headcanon
>>
>>1292892
>what the fuck is this elaborate headcanon
I've been following him around gaslighting him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.