[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702294276346148.png (519 KB, 860x446)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
A 4-month-old baby died from heat-related complications following a boating trip in Arizona over Fourth of July weekend.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the family was boating on Lake Havasu when the baby became unconscious around 5:10 p.m. on Friday.

According to AccuWeather, the area hit record temperatures, reaching a high of 120 degrees. An excessive heat warning was issued.

The baby was rushed to Havasu Regional Medical Center and then airlifted to Phoenix Children’s Hospital.

The sheriff’s office said the child died a short time later.

A GoFundMe page identified the baby as 4-month-old Tanna Rae Wroblewski.

“Our precious baby girl gave us her last smiles and we gave her our last kisses. We will never understand why you had to leave so soon, you were just too perfect,” the GoFundMe page reads.

Tanna’s mother, Alyssa Wroblewski, posted a tribute to her daughter on Facebook, but commenters were quick to question why a 4-month-old baby was on a boat in 120-degree heat.

“I honestly can’t even find the words to express my feelings right now. This is just devastating,” one Facebook commenter wrote, in part. “What were you thinking? There was an excessive heat warning that day. Extremely careless and irresponsible.”

“I just can’t imagine taking a 4-month-old baby out in an extreme heat wave. Poor sweet little girl who needlessly suffered because of poor parental decisions,” another Facebook user commented.

Detectives are still investigating. It’s unclear if Tanna’s parents will be facing charges.

https://www.waff.com/2024/07/10/4-month-old-baby-dies-boating-trip-during-120-degree-heat-over-fourth-july-weekend/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0i9KbmLxaliE90n6iCbiY1iha22ZINbljM_ynZOOQ1JaCLotrUkdllfwo_aem_RiXG-O-s3rwMQdqdO9YlcQ#lygk6ktv4cirf0egtg8
>>
>>1312660
>We will never understand why you had to leave so soon

You'll never understand how 120F heat can kill a baby??
>>
>>1312660
Sounds like a classic case of child neglect

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.