[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Trump Defiant.jpg (141 KB, 795x530)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/trump-rally-incident

Suspected shooter is killed by Secret Service, and Donald Trump says he felt bullet rip through his ear; the Pennsylvania rally shooting is being investigated as assassination attempt.

LIVE UPDATES
Suspected Gunman Killed at Trump Rally Shooting, Ex-President Wounded in Ear
Suspected shooter is killed by Secret Service, and Donald Trump says he felt bullet rip through his ear; the Pennsylvania rally shooting is being investigated as assassination attempt

Last Updated:

July 13, 2024 at 10:27 PM EDT

Former President Donald Trump said on social media he was "shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear' when gunfire erupted at a campaign rally in Butler, Pa., Saturday. The Secret Service shot and killed a suspected gunman.

Federal authorities are investigating the shooting as an assassination attempt.

One spectator was killed and two others were critically injured after "multiple shots" were fired, the Secret Service said on social media.

Details on the suspected shooter weren't immediately available.

The gunman used a rifle and fired from an elevated position outside of the rally, the Secret Service added.

President Biden declared there is “no place in America for this sort of violence. It’s sick.”

Messages of concern and support for Trump poured in immediately from top Democrats and top Republicans as well as former presidents—all decrying political violence.

Some Republicans blamed the shooting on Biden's rhetoric; but Trump said motive is not clear.
>>
The shooter was a white male by the way.
>>
>>1314357
Transwomen are still males by the way.
>>
>>1314395
He wasn't trans though.
>>
>>1314403
How do you know?
>>
>>1314406
I'll bet you 50 bucks right now he isn't.
>>
>>1314342
So Trump now has an ear piercing. Does that make him gay?
>>
>>1315510
Depends. Which one's the gay ear in 2024?
Pretty sure it's always been the left ear and I know Trump was shot in the right ear, because the shooter was way too far left.
Ba-dum-ting.
>>
>>1315512
CARLOS!
>>
>>1315512
https://www.differio.com/thedifferent/which-ear-is-the-gay-ear
I hate to say this(not really, since I have a left ear piercing from my younger days), but it's actually the right ear that's the gay ear.

Trump is a straight shooter, unlike the Democrat assassins, so it still doesn't count.
>>
>>1315714
But to be fair it pierced the top of his ear, and anyone who gets a piercing there is super gay.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.