[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721814970743806.png (103 KB, 1079x493)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
https://jpost.com/israel-news/politics-and-diplomacy/article-811719
Far-right National Security Minister MK Itamar Ben-Gvir endorsed former US president and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in an interview with Bloomberg published on Wednesday.

“I believe that with Trump, Israel will receive the backing to act against Iran," Ben Gvir said in the interview. "With Trump, it will be clearer that enemies must be defeated,” he said.
>>
Who among us would not want their sons and daughters to die in a foreign desert fighting Iran for Israel. Iraq 3 LET'S GO!!!
>>
>“I believe that with Trump, Israel will receive the backing to act against Iran," Ben Gvir said in the interview. "With Trump, it will be clearer that enemies must be defeated,” he said.
Ahh so that's why they haven't started WWIII yet
>>
>>1320334
Well well well, so much for trump being literally hitler.
>>
>>1320583
I think starting a war where a lot of people died was a big reason people didn't like Hitler so much
>>
>>1320592
Don't be disingenuous, you know that anon was referring to the holocaust
>>
>>1320472
This, also it works in Trump's favor because you know Trump and the Republicans will start mass arresting all anti-war protestors and charging them with treason.
>>
>>1320600
Thats what they said about the Bush administration, word for word. And yet Cindy Sheehan still walks free.
>>
>>1320334
They do be itchin to settle more land huh
>be israel
>start wars of aggression
> exterminate locals
>send settlers en masse
>news and international community still act as if you're just defending yourself
how do they accomplish this
>>
>>1320732
Like the modern Chinese, Israel studied and learned from the best. You'd think Europeans would be prouder.
>>
and that is why I'm voting for Harris.
>>
>>1321024
Exactly!
>>
Trump: "America should OBLITERATE Iran, wipe it off the face of the Earth"
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20240725-trump-discusses-us-wiping-iran-off-the-face-of-the-earth
"If they do 'assassinate President Trump,' which is always a possibility, I hope that America obliterates Iran, wipes it off the face of the Earth — If that does not happen, American Leaders will be considered 'gutless' cowards!" he wrote on his social media platform, Truth Social.

Trump made the remarks alongside a brief video of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu bringing up alleged Iranian plots against Trump in his address to the US Congress on Wednesday.
>>
>>1320732
Ask Forrestal, Kennedy, and McCarthy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.