[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721837995320.gif (1.69 MB, 320x180)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
Fred Trump III writes that his uncle, Donald Trump, made the shocking suggestion during an Oval Office meeting in May 2020.

During a private meeting at the outset of the Covid-19 pandemic, then-president Donald Trump reportedly mused aloud about whether people with disabilities would be better off dead instead of causing more expenses for their caregivers.

The shocking remark is included in a new book, All in the Family: The Trumps and How We Got This Way, by the former president’s nephew, Fred Trump III, who makes other startling claims about his uncle.

According to an excerpt of the book published by Time, Fred Trump III — the brother of psychologist and author Mary Trump and the eldest son of Donald Trump’s late older brother, Fred Trump Jr. — claims his uncle made the offensive remark during a private meeting in May 2020.

Fred Trump III writes that he, then-President Trump, then-Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and White House Covid Task Force member Dr. Brett Giroir, along with other disability rights advocates, spent 45 minutes discussing the needs of people with disabilities at the White House.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-nephew-disability-memoir-b2585139.html

Following the White House meeting, Fred Trump III said he was ushered back into the Oval Office with his uncle and Azar at Donald Trump’s request.

His uncle greeted him: “Hey, pal — how’s everything going?”

Fred Trump III told him things were “good” and thanked him for meeting.

At that point, he writes that his uncle started to speak again.

“Those people ...” he said, trailing off. “The shape they’re in, all the expenses, maybe those kinds of people should just die,” he suggested, according to the book.
>>
>>1320461
Trump's own family is turning on him now. Not looking good magabros.
>>
>>1320471
They're also deep state shills too. Everyone against Trump is a part of the deep state.
>>
>>1320471
They can't recover!
>>
This guy is evil incarnate, but it looks like the forces of good are finally starting to wake up and be heard.
>>
>>1320480
>This guy is evil incarnate
You are giving a slimy con man too much credit and making him seem competent. He isn't the criminal mastermind satanic Hitler clone some people make him out to be. He's simply an elderly real estate swindler from Queens acting his age.
>>
>>1320480
True!
>>
I'm assuming he meant physical, and not mental, disability, given his voter base.
>>
Agreed. Guess I'll vote for him now.
>>
>>1320481
Nah, Trump is clearly the anti Christ
>>
>>1320461
you mean, like bone spurs? I agree with him.
>>
>>1320493
Indeed!
>>
>>1320489
this, idk but there's literally nothing wrong with saying that if you cannot fully support yourself and THRIVE that you deserve to die. jesus literally went to hell to give you the opportunity to live a godly live, and you cant even thank him by not being a degenerate colored person? sorry, but you need to go
>>
>>1320514
esl
>>
>>1320478
>>1320483
>>1320499
>switch tactics
>>
>>1320461
>>1320471
>>1320478
>>1320480
>>1320481
>>1320483
>>1320487
>>1320493
>>1320499
>>1320514
How did you get this confused?
>>
>>1320517
Whomst?
>>
>>1320517
I’m putting my balls on your face my balls on your face
>>
>>1320461
Harris 2024, not even sorry
>>
Posting in bot thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.