[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Demoshits and their wild Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theories just got BTFO

Christopher Wray personally apologies to Trump for fueling baseless conspiracy theories of the left
https://nypost.com/2024/07/26/us-news/fbi-confirms-trump-hit-by-would-be-assassin-thomas-matthew-crooks-bullet/
FBI confirms Trump hit by would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks’ bullet after bureau director’s ‘shrapnel’ suggestion

The FBI confirmed Friday that a bullet struck Donald Trump’s ear during the July 13 assassination attempt in Butler, Pa. — two days after the top official at the bureau said there was “some question” about what hit the former president.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” read a statement released by the FBI.

The bureau’s acknowledgment that Trump, 78, was indeed hit by one of the rounds fired by 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks comes after the ex-commander in chief fumed over FBI Director Christopher Wray’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

“With respect to former President Trump, there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear,” Wray told lawmakers.

The Republican nominee for president asserted hours after the assassination attempt that he “felt the bullet ripping through the skin” after the shots rang out at the rally.

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), who was Trump’s former White House physician and attended to the ex-president after the shooting, noted Friday that there is “absolutely no evidence” that what struck Trump’s ear was “anything other than a bullet.”

In response to the FBI’s statement, Trump said that he “fully accepted” Wray’s “apology.”
>>
>>1321602
Do you have a source for that??
>>
>>1321602
>nypost
Do you have a real source for that?
>>
>>1321605
Exactly!
>>
>>1321605
I thought this too
>>
>>1321604
>>1321605
>>1321608
>>1321610
Continued examples as to why /news/ needs Post IDs
>>
>>1321604
>>1321605
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fbi-confirms-bullet-struck-trumps-ear-assassination-attempt-rcna163896

>The FBI said Friday that a bullet or fragments of it struck Donald Trump's ear during an assassination attempt on the former president this month at a campaign rally.

>“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle," the FBI said in a statement.

You may now cope
>>
If the subject field doesn't match the article headline, i'm autimatically going to assume the OP is bad faith and not read their thread.
>>
>>1321629
>seething and coping
Right on schedule
>>
>>1321626
Do you have a source for that??
>>
>>1321629
Exactly!
>>
>>1321629
I thought so too
>>
>>1321632
>>1321633
>>1321636
The bots are broken
>>
>>1321638
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1321640
>>>/lgbt/
>>
Wow, I guess the FBI is credible after all..we should trust them with everything.
>>
>>1321646
Clearly this is because of Russian sympathizers that have infiltrated the FBI and are trying to install Trump as a puppet dictator. We can't let him get the nuclear codes
>>
>>1321648
Exactly!
>>
>>1321648
I thought this too
>>
>>1321602
I'm almost outraged. I'm not going to demand they apologize yet, but if I get anymore outraged, I'll demand that they ought to apologize.
>>
>>1321602
Do you have a source??

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.