[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696631579247123.jpg (1.62 MB, 1300x1800)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
https://www.mediaite.com/news/im-not-ever-taking-responsibility-for-trump-pelosi-tells-bill-maher-she-wasnt-taking-blame-in-new-jan-6-videos/

Comic and political pundit Bill Maher got some pushback when he asked Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) about a newly-surfaced clip from Jan. 7 in which she says “I take responsibility” — and Pelosi told him she’d “never take responsibility for” former President Donald Trump.

CNN obtained previously-unseen footage this week that was shot by documentarian Alexandra Pelosi, expanding on clips that were shown at the January 6 hearings and in a previously-released documentary.

On Friday night’s edition of HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, Pelosi was Maher’s interview guest, and objected to Maher’s interpretation of a clip in wich Pelosi says “I take responsibility.”

Pelosi explained she was really commenting on Trump:

BILL MAHER: Okay. So there’s some interesting stuff in the book about January 6th.

SPEAKER EMERITA NANCY PELOSI: Yeah.

BILL MAHER: Trump is going to have an award ceremony for the rioters coming out.

And there’s some footage of you that just came out where you’re talking about, you say, I’m quoting you, “I take responsibility.”.

Now. I think you’re talking about the fact that there should have been more protection there.

SPEAKER EMERITA NANCY PELOSI: No, what I’m talking about is that we didn’t demand that the president. Wha– First of all, who could have ever thought that the president of the United States would incite an insurrection or against the Congress, the Constitution and the.

BILL MAHER: Me! I was saying. I was saying it for years, I was absolutely.

SPEAKER EMERITA NANCY PELOSI: I’m not ever taking responsibility for Donald Trump!

BILL MAHER: Right.

SPEAKER EMERITA NANCY PELOSI: But I’m only responsibility I will take for Donald Trump is to make sure he is not reelected.

Unidentified We’ll see you there. Well, I was saying that you had to.
>>
SPEAKER EMERITA NANCY PELOSI: Get the National Guard there, but he resisted. He said he wouldn’t do it. And what did he do? But I had to use this word. But lie about it. Lie about it.

BILL MAHER: Oh, you can use that word. Yeah.

SPEAKER EMERITA NANCY PELOSI: I. I hate to use the word lie, and I hate to use the word hate. So that was a sentence that I get away.
>>
>Bill Maher
Dude is liberal as fuck you deranged weirdo.
Why are /news/troons so weird
>>
>>1337111
>Maher
He's go far right under Biden, he's basically the only conservative comedian who knows how to tell a joke. at least when he's not whining about kids and demanding they die for him because of the Trump virus.
>>
>>1337120
>>1337111
Fake liberal, total centrist, which in American means that you are actually a conservative. He is pro-Israel and he celebrates the death of babies so long as they are Arab.
>>
>>1337120
>>1337292
Lmao schizo foreigner posts.
>>
>>1337292
Nah he's clearly right wing.
>>
>>1337111
the DNCshills get paid in horse semen.
>>
>>1337348
Accurate
>>
>>1337120
>conservative comedian
This is called gas lighting
>>
>>1337348
Republicans can't meme
>>
>>1337363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSXKzPOcYDU
Watch this my friend.
>>
>>1337367
>Horses according to the Left
>Dewormer: >: (
>Semen: : )
>>
>>1337384
>Still letting that meme live rent free in your head.
Republicans still can't meme.
>>
>>1337387
What is it with republicans and bhc these days
>>
>>1337387
>>1337388
You each have one(1) gallon of horse semen deposited to your nutrient tanks.

Keep up the good work, boys!
>>
>>1337390
I'm sure that'll cure you of the Trump Virus after injecting yourself with bleach didn't work.
>>
but why her husband try to rape that guy with the hammer tho?
>>
>>1337440
Ask your mom
>>
>>1337397
Operation Warp Speed was basically a holocaust except that it actually happened.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.