[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/epsteins-private-island-circle-blind-33595988

Jeffrey Epstein’s secret circle of high-profile men who visited his private Caribbean island has been sent into “a blind panic” after Donald Trump vowed he’d release their names.

For decades, only a handful of men, including the paedophile’s pal Prince Andrew, are known to have visited Little Saint James. But now, dozens of the rich and powerful - which The Mirror can reveal includes several Brits who have so far lived under a cloak of anonymity - are now fearful they could be identified if Trump is re-elected in November.

While appearing on the Lex Fridman podcast in the States, the host accused the former president of “hesitating” to reveal who visited the island previously. “There's a moment where you had some hesitation about Epstein releasing some of the documents on Epstein. Why the hesitation?” Fridman asked.

Trump replied: “I don't think I had... I mean, I'm not involved. I never went to his island, fortunately. But a lot of people did.” The host then says: “Why do you think so many smart, powerful people allowed him to get so close?”

Trump responded: “He was a good salesman, a hailing, hardy guy, and he had some nice assets that he'd throw around like islands. But a lot of big people went to that island. But fortunately, I was not one of them.”

Fridman said, "It’s just very strange for a lot of people that the list of clients that went to the island has not been made public.” Trump replied: “Yeah, it's very interesting isn't it? It probably will be, by the way. I'd certainly take a look at it.” He then added: “But yeah, I'd be inclined to do the Epstein.”
>>
Why didn't he release the files when he was president?
>>
>>1338312
Because he's on the list too.

Sounds like this time he's just going to spill the beans about who he knows went there. Probably stuff he knew through word-of-mouth with Epstein.

For instance, its well a well-known secret that Elon Musk probably banged a kid with Ghislaine Maxwell on May 28th, 2016. A leak email suggests as much, "kung fu practice" which was code for "kid fucking."

Elon bragged about this incident afterwards on Twitter, he posted a tweet "was it good for you to?" Hours after the meeting.
>>
>>1338312

Because he's on the list.
>>
>>1338312
>Why didn't he release the files when he was president?
>Because he's on the list too
Amnesia due to senility. That and rightist hypocrisy. Not even once.
...but one file will be enough to do for him. He's forgotten about that. He's forgotten that he's been riding the Lolita Express. And further proof that Muskrat's a sexual deviant too. Better break out those false passports Elon, and live in SpaceX Starship for the foreseeable future in case the FBI tell you to 'Open Up'.
>>
>>1338438
we already know he's not.
>>
>>1338314
>>1338438
>Because he's on the list.

The Powers That Be spent four years undermining Trump and trying to fuck him over, to the point of engineering the George Floyd mostly peaceful protests and maybe even Covid and we're to believe they had dirt on him and didn't use it because...?
>>
>>1338489
>>1338497
Nice damage control
>>
>>1338312
https://www.semafor.com/article/06/09/2024/how-fox-news-massaged-a-trump-interview
>Fox News edited an interview with Donald Trump to remove a section in which he appeared to back off a promise to declassify federal files related to the late sex offender and financier Jeffrey Epstein because “you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there.”
>>
>>1338303
Is trump suicidal over his failing campaign?
>>
>>1338509
Not really, no one believes them.
>>
>>1338438
LMAO, you are such a fucking moron.
>>
>>1338509

Answer the question.
>>
>>1338529
No. Homicidal, which will be much more fun to watch.

My guess is he'll name a bunch of Epsteins pedophile buddies: Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, David O Sacks, etc.

It'll be fun!
>>
>>1338745
What happened previously could be compared to the original movie Day of the Jackal. As De Gaulle moved his head at the last moment thus the assassin missed, perhaps there'll be a group like the OAS that will try: only this time hire someone as per the remake The Jackal. Who will use something infinitely more powerful than an AR-15: a 20mm cannon loaded with depleted uranium rounds, and is remote controlled.But by whatever method, it's a case of either them or Trump now. What happened to Epstein, don't forget...!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.