[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tim-walz-family-members-pose-tshirts-declaring-presidential-preference-walzs-trump
They said they could not in good consciousness vote for American hater and alleged child molester and cannibal tim walz
>>
>>1338457
>American hater and alleged child molester and cannibal
MAGA schizos in full meltdown mode
>>
They also can't use apostrophes right
>>
>>1338459
>flyover boomer dipshits can't spell and support Trump
Who could've seen this coming
>>
>RFK Jr's actual siblings, first cousins, nephews and nieces didn't endorse him and said he was disgracing the family name
>"OH YEAH? WELL, TIM WALZ'S LITERAL WHO FOURTH COUSIN THRICE-REMOVED SAID THEY PLAN ON VOTING FOR TRUMP!"
The right-wing desperation is so very real.
>>
>>1338460
keep coping. And by coping, I mean guzzling down that horse semen!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>1338490
>>1338552
Stop spamming and keep your horse buggery fantasies to yourself
>>
>>1338471
Brother actually.
>>
>>1338559
You know anyone can google and see You're lying, right faggot shill?
>>
>>1338563
“I’ve thought hard about doing something like that!” he wrote in response to the idea of formally endorsing Trump. “I’m torn between that and just keeping my family out of it"
And you're conflating two different things, which is lying
>>
>>1338571
shouldn't you be concocting your geriatric god emperor's amphetamine regimen for his debate? oh yeah, trump will never acknowledge you no matter how much brown nosing you do for him
>>
>>1338591
unfortunately for you. sad to see you using the old script when it applies to trump now
>>
>>1338598
shouldn't you be promoting your self propaganda in your hugbox where it works?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1338598
Not him but if these are the best attacks the GOP has then Trump should drop out now and save everyone time and money.
>haha horse semen!
>Kamala is drunk haha!
pathetic. I honestly feel bad for the neocons that their party was taken over by these lowbrow idiots.
>>
>>1338602
You know you're going to lose, right?
>>
>>1338602
censor you? no anon, i'm here to call you a dumb faggot over and over. keep bringing up your strange obsessions for no reason, i think it's hilarious
>>
>>1338603
You're like the one person in a crowd who shits on himself and thinks that's funny, and then when no one else laughs you blame them for being humorless instead of realizing you've shit yourself for nothing.
>>
god this faggot posts a lot. 4 in a row? is that necessary?
>>
>>1338612
>walz eats horse cum?
Probably.
>>
>>1338612
No thats Steve Crowder.
>>
>>1338606
>post election use
What for? You're going to kill yourself of November 6th out of shame anyway.
>>
>>1338618
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>1338610
Is ActBlue in the room now?
>>
>>1338621
how many browsers are you posting from right now? you know it's really obvious, right faggot
>>
>>1338625
>thinks Kamala is going to lose
yikes
>>
>>1338634
delicious projection
>>
>>1338626
Probably.
>>
>>1338634
What do you think is going to happen? (this should be good)
>>
you have to love right wing double standards. rambling old men are totally fine as long as they're republicans
>>
>>1338645
>thinks Trump can form a complete sentence
Chud headcanon is so weird
>>
>>1338649
Can you faggots go one day without mentioning trannies?
>>
>>1338649
i look forward to your excuses
>>
>>1338651
No.
>>
>>1338457
>alleged child molester
You mean the 14-year-old that was allegedly raped by Donald Trump with Jeffrey Epstein in 1994?
Weird to draw attention to Trump's history of child sexual abuse and sexual assault in a post that is ostensibly pro-Trump. I suppose the weirdos that support the Republicans are in favor of child sexual abuse. Makes sense that they are in favor of child genital examinations in schools. Weirdo shit
>>
>>1338591
Don Old is senile and the oldest candidate in US History. Republicans ARE NOT sending their best people. Sad!
>>
>>1338740
talk to yourself by yourself insufferable faggot
>>
>>1338691
good post
>>
purge all democrats
>>
>>1338459
That's how you do it when it's a name.
There is a different rule. Walz is not a plural.
You guys WERE NOT trolling and just retarded liberal faggot trannies that kneejerk to themselves.
>>
>>1338458
libtards in denial mode as they have 3 months of freedom before they're thrown to the camps and stripped from their precious social media drug.
>>
>>1339323
i think you're losing it
>>
>>1339363
and you have a future as a prison urinal.
>>
>>1339372
russian r kelly?
>>
>>1338563
Good on them for publicly denouncing Tim and preserving a bit of their family honor.
>>1338471
The difference is that Tim Walz is ontologically evil while RFK Jr. is ontologically good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.