[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Watch: Grinning Putin says he will support Kamala Harris

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/videos/c049kdq0qlwo

A smiling Vladimir Putin said Russia will support Kamala Harris, as he gave an interview while attending the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, Russia.

The Russian president also spoke about Ms Harris's "infectious laugh" and criticised former President Donald Trump's sanctions on the country.

Mr Putin's comments have been met with criticism, with US Security Council spokesman, John Kirby saying: "Mr Putin ought to stop talking about our elections, period. He shouldn't be favouring anybody one way or another".
>>
Reverse psychology from a desperate despot. Simpletons will fall for it.
>>
>>1339281
Makes sense to me, I support Putin vs Zion Zelenskyy and I support Kamala vs Zion Don.
>>
>>1339290
antifa stands for anti facist so it doesn't matter what we do we're good people!!. now die and get anal raped libshit
>>
>>1339315
does russia pay you as much as they pay tim pool? probably not huh
>>
>>1339316
Don't worry you'll get yours, I hope you don't break immediately when you get gangraped by your leftist kind. Stand with predators become a victim, you'll be walking home one day after ranting about trump on your cellphone, get stopped dragged into an alley by a man with a knife then anally raped until you bleed to death then have your cellphone and wallet taken from you. It'll be a good day.
>>
>>1339327
pause again
>>
One mail delivery rapist has to been sent to >>1339335
please present your booty when the package arrives do not attempt to flee you will be found and punished.
>>
>>1339315
Do you prefer to cup or caress putin's peanuts?
Would you say his cum is acrid or just salty?
>>
>>1339327
>Impotent rage
Absolutely kissless.
>>
>>1339345
weird impotent rage to boot.
wonder whats rustling them so much
>>
>here, >>1339316 is extracting more sodium from the next poster than from a salt mine in Siberia
Good post
>>
>rapist
>booty
Weird
>>
>>1339423
Gayyyyy
>>
>>1339281
Weird how they bring up Russia again and then tell Putin how he should stop being in the United States election process.
>>
>>1339431
-10/10
>>
>>1339290
Fpbp
>>
>>1339432
They've mentioned before this the fact Russia seemingly is in the election process helping Trump then this comes out in the thread. It's all propaganda from the left honestly.
>>
>>1339435
huh
>>
>>1338391
It's all propaganda from the right honestly.
Or in the case of the Republitards that have infected /news/, dishonestly.
>>
>>1339290
Nice excuse scamocrat
>>
>>1339470
Settle down, conscript
>>
>>1339281
Think about it. Putin is going to support the candidate that leads to the West being the weakest in the end. That’s Kamala.
>>
An entry I read on the subject:

"The understanding of never dividing the enemy when he makes a mistake is the truth behind Putin's declaration of support for Kamala... Putin is not a man who will openly do reverse psychology. If he says Kamala, there is a reason for this that needs to be examined. So just because he said Kamala does not mean that he actually supports Trump.

He wasn't lying when he said he supported Biden either. Trump is a shrewd man, a man who is intimate with zionist neo-conservative cadres and a man who, unlike the democrats, is not afraid to raise his hand... The death of Qassem Suleimani, the acceptance of Jerusalem as the capital...

This is a process that is partly related to the obsession of the Jews with the order they believe to be divine in their beliefs. So whatever they do, at some point they will have to accept that their beliefs, like all other religions, are a false reality that can exist in the bubble they live in and that they do not coincide with the rationality of science. They are trying to prevent this process by constantly electing puppet democratic candidates and teasing left and right. i.e. passing the buck... The problem is that it is Russia, it is Trump, it is US, etc... But this collapse cannot be prevented.

Can we evaluate the Greater Middle East Project in this context? They may want the geography they will flee to in a possible collapse to be free from danger. A collection of countries around them inhabited by stateless masses that are unstable, have lost the ability to be a nation, whose demographics are like soup...

Every civilisation that has ever existed has collapsed because it drifted away from the realities of life. It may be on the battlefield or in civilian governance, but it all leads to the same thing. The collapse of the west is not a coincidence..."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.