[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: joseph_couch.jpg (47 KB, 640x681)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Kentucky active shooter – latest: Police identify fugitive suspected gunman after seven people injured on highway

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/kentucky-active-shooting-highway-london-b2608926.html

An active shooter is at large after opening fire near near I-75 in Kentucky, striking multiple people, to authorities.

Just after 6.30pm, the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office announced that interstate highway at Exit 49 and US 25 — nine miles north of London — was closed due to an “active shooter situation.”

Seven people were injured — not all from gunshot wounds — and none have died as a result of the incident, according to London Mayor Randall Weddle.

As of an hour later, the suspect has not been caught, police said.

“The Suspect has not been caught at this time we are urging people to stay inside!!We will try our best to get you as much information as it becomes available!!” Kentucky State Police Trooper Scottie Pennington wrote on Facebook.

Governor Andy Beshear urged locals to avoid the area in a post on X: “Kentucky, we are aware of a shooting on I-75 in Laurel County. Law enforcement has shut the interstate down in both directions at exit 49. Please avoid the area. We will provide more details once they are available.”

Authorities are urging locals to avoid the area and traffic is being diverted off at Exit 59.
>>
Authorities identify ‘person of interest'

Laurel County Sheriff’s Office identiy Joseph A Couch, 32, as a ‘person of interest’ in the shooting near I-75.

“If you have any information regarding the whereabouts or location on this individual please contact the London-Laurel County 911 Center by calling 911 or 606-878-7000.”

Police warned against approaching Couch.
>>
Fucking Disparos Unidos. The problem is staring at you in the face, but damn yanks can't see what is obvious to everyone else.
>>
White Incel chuds just flip out and start shooting.
Two this week
Maybe they shouldn't be allowed to own guns
>>
We're fucked if these start overlapping
>>
>>1339828
We could hope gun schizo commits suicide by cop.
But since they're not white, don't own a gun and have never fired one, I don't think its possible.
>>
> election a couple of months away
> suddenly mass shooters all over the place

I don't want to sound like a conspiracytard but this sure looks like some Manchurian Candidate kinda shit.
>>
>cops fail to find the shooter
>couch still just a person of interest and not a confirmed suspect
be really funny if it wasn't him
>>
>>1339823
they are not white, they are jewish
>>
>>1339870
You are a dumb faggot
>>
>>1339854
>suddenly mass shooters all over the place
>suddenly
You aren't even American. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>1339828
I hope it overlaps. Would be hilarious. Mainly in democrat ran areas..wait that happens daily already with jequis
>>
>>1339874
Shut the fuck up glowie and tongue my anus
>>
>>1339919
Are the glowies in the room now?
>>
>>1339919
why are you so violent and homosexual
>>
>>1339921
yeah?
>Global Rules
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
>>1339934
No.
>>
>>1339874
>>suddenly mass shooters all over the place
>>suddenly
You gotta forgive the right-wing shills
They're too retarded to understand that school shootings can't happen when schools out for summer, and they start back up when school starts in fall.
>>
>>1339939
not my problem they weren't homeschooled
>>
>>1339823
its obviously a male feminist whose mad he didn't get rewarded with pussy for being a white knight, are you stupid.
>>
>>1340142
you suck at your job
>>
>>1340145
your a talentless freak who got handed your job due to privilage
>>
>>1340148
what's privilage
>>
>>1339854

I’m guessing the Powers That Be are manipulating people via social media and “activating” them for nefarious purposes.
>>
Why are all these LGBTQ Democrats mass shooting people?
WTF?
Can you queers please behave?
>>
>>1340295
Does this bait work on the other board?
>>
>>1340367
Bait? Most serial killers and mass killers are LGBTQ.
>>
>Timothy McVeigh
>Didn't need a gun to murder 19 children
Thus all white rightists are LGBTQ
Here's your Broad Brush back, that which has such intrusive thoughts
>obsessively thinking about such things
Weird
>>
>>1340445
McVeigh and Nichols were gay lovers, retard.
>>
>thusall rightists are LGBTQ
Thanks for admitting that all of you are, rightist retards in /news/. No Exceptions.
>>
>>1340412
Yes, bait, as in you say something laughably false and then people respond to it thinking it's true.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.