[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2soon.jpg (243 KB, 1298x1079)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>driving with a girl ive been going out for about 3 weeks now
>tell her if she wants to connect her phone so we can listen to her music and giver her to usb cable
>carplay connects to her phone
>she gets a text message from "jack" and it shows up on the car screen
>she gets extremely nervous and wants to unconnect her phone
>i play dumb and just connect my phone again

Am i getting cucked?
>>
>>27590113
ye
>>
Too soon
>>
>>27590113
do you really need to ask?
>>
ive shot so many ropes to that nymphoid. jack be nimble jack be quick jack got your girl riding his dick
>>
>>27590113
>Letting the girl pick the music
Lmao you were already cucked either way
>>
>>27590113
don’t delude yourself. if you had any self respect you would pump and dump her already or quit prioritizing time with her. she has other options, meanwhile you seem like you don’t. but who’s to say? you’re already deluded if you need to ask /o/ this question. by the way, you should get used to it. i’ve noticed a lot of women find solace in having multiple options, multiple men waiting to please her needs and wants at a moment’s notice. you are less important than that massive group of men to her. you’re just another option. you’re probably not her favorite one either.
>>
>>27590113
>>driving with a girl ive been going out for about 3 weeks now

Girls have options anon, and you are probably not her first choice. I just hope you have a better /o/ than Jack. Have you fucked her?
>>
>>27590134
Havent fucked her yet but we kissed since the 3rd date (peck on lips) and we have made out now various times
>>
>>27590113
Hey was this girl dead or not, I need to know. Left unanswered since I was 15
>>
>>27590113
your best bet is just to lowkey ghost her. don't ever mention what you saw, don't really even talk about the evening, just let it all go and act 'busy' if she ever asks why you don't respond. it's all good, shit happens. 3 weeks is no time at all
>>
>>27590113
Ayo my bad whiboi, I didn’t know you wuz in love with dat snow bunny…
>>
>>27590207
problem is i like her a lot and dont want to ghost her
>>
>>27590113
Yup, go find out who Jack is and date him instead.
>>
>>27590192
You sound underage or just highly autistic.
>>
>>27590192
>we kissed since the 3rd date (peck on lips)
LOL
LMAO
give it up anon it's not going to happen
>>
>>27590213
why are you asking for thoughts here then, shut the fuck up, get off the computer, and go pay for Jack's condoms.
>>
>>27590231
Jack is obviously a Chad that doesn't use condoms
>>
>>27590213
Real question- How old are you?
You’re seeking a slut. Her seemingly innocent/cute or naive behavior won’t change the fact she’s still a slut. I’ve been in your shoes before. Multiple times. Lying to yourself in the moment just so you can both be “happy” for a brief time isn’t ever worth it in the long run if you want something serious. If you stay with this girl for anything else besides sex then you’re fucking dumb as shit and deserve all the malice she’ll bring to you while she fucks Jack behind your back.
>>
36yo here with mrs of 12 years and, we have a 2yo.

depends what you want from her.

do you want a fuckbuddy or a girlfriend?
fuckbuddy;
say nothing
keep dating
netflix and chill or something. ~2 weeks after her period she'll be at her horniest. if you can figure out when her period is.

girlfriend;
have you had a talk about being exclusive? it yes, then ask who he is. don't be austistic and decide if she's lying when she answers. if she's lying, just go "okay, no worries" and leave. don't get mad, she just doesn't like you. better off moving on.
if she's honest and its just a friend, then no issue, keep on.
>>
>>27590113
>Am i getting cucked?
not if you fuck her while making minimal investment
>>
>>27590202
Yeah.
Definitely one or the other thing
>>
>>27590113
Probably, bro. Some women, the low integrity/non serious girls, have multiple guys on deck. A girl who truly likes you won't have other men in the background and will make things easy for you. A small peck after three dates doesn't sound like she's super into you.

My current girlfriend kissed me and asked for the relationship within the first hour of the first date. When a woman truly likes you, she will make it EASY. She will open doors for you and all you'll have to do is walk through them. Trust me. You won't even have to worry about letting her choose the music, she'll just listen to whatever you like. Mine likes basic white girl music but we listen to metal in the car. Lmao. Chin up buddy

>>27590276
No such thing as men and women just being friends dude
>>
Stop being cowardly and ask her who "Jack" is. If she becomes defensive and elusive then that's obviously not good, and you should think long and hard about what you're going to do.
>>
this the gayest thread8of the decade
>>
>>27590192
you know what anon. i was going to say pump and dump this one, but you're better off just dumping her. if you pump it and dump it, she could very well show back up trying to pin a baby from one of her other guys on you or worse. get this one out of your life and try again with someone else.
>>
>>27590113
>going out for 3 weeks
>no sex
>am I getting cucked?

Bruh, in order to get cucked, you need to be in a relationship in the first place. Right now you aren't even a fuck buddy.
>>
>>27590231
Condoms? lmao I be hittin dat shit raw
>>
>>27590113
Many anons have already told you that women have options, Jack is probably not the only one too. It's just what women do, they are natural whores.
Now that you know there is a Jack just politely ask her if she is seeing someone else. If she comes clean and says yes then you can either act with self respect and tell her you're not about that life, or you can keep being her option. If you do the first thing she will probably end it but that's her loss, Jack is probably just a retard with no self respect anyway.
If she lies to you then either break it off which would be the healthiest thing to do, or do the alpha male thing and look for another chick to bang on the side, both of them might get emotional about you at some point and then you have the upper hand.
Keep in mind women can smell loneliness and desperation, it's like bleeding in front if a shark. If you diversify your options and act more casual about your romantic life it will drive them crazy because they are biologically sick in the head.
>>
>>27590113
Really? Nobody?

She wanted the aux
And she jacked in
>>
>>27590113
>Am i getting cucked?
Have you considered that you might be the one who is doing the cucking?
>>
>>27590113
Jack here. Bitch gives mad head bro.
>>
>>27590300
If you guys arent banging by the end of the first date; she's not that into you (common), you don't got the rizz (common), or she's legitimately sheltered or religious (exceedingly rare).
>>27590113
Sounds really sus bro. It doesn't matter how much you like her, if she's entertaining other dudes while will you ghost that fucking bitch immediately.
Ghost is the key word by the way - DO FUCKING NOT send a weepy 12,000 word text. Do not call talk through it, mother fucking ghost her. Nothing drives the bishes crazy like being ignored
>>
>>27590119
TPBP
It's over for OP
>>
She aint that into you.
Now go buy a motorcycle.
>>
>>27590113
Did you actually ask her to be your gf or what
>>
>>27590113
I wouldn't associate outside of necessity with any woman who got that nervous about a text message popping up after plugging in her own phone herself at her request. Zero concept of action and consequence, guaranteed to do the dumbest shit you've ever seen and expect you to clean up her mistakes
>>
File: dont_worry.png (409 KB, 576x450)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>27590113
I'm sure it's fine, and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>27590432
hurr hurr only 3.5mm
>>
>>27590113
>Am i getting cucked?
If you and her are not "Going Steady" then no, you are not cucked, but it sure is annoying that she is playing the field. Some female self-help books do advise that females try NOT to get lots of restaurant meals out of guys they date, but instead get the guys to spend money on gifts that she can use on future dates with other guys. That way, each guy serves as a rung on the ladder in order to provide help in getting a better top tier guy that demands the girl look better and dress better. And she needs not feel guilty for the current guy because he is graced by her company in the meantime.
>>
No youre the cucker.
>>
>>27590113
that will be the last time you associate with this whore, tell her to fuck off and be rude about it
>>
>>27590113
Why does this girl look weird? Is this one of those AI pics?
>>
>>27590113
Just say something like “we’re not exclusive”. She’ll either get jealous or be relieved.
Either way keep your options open, that one is not relationship material. Fuck her if you want, but don’t expect anything.
Once you learn to play women’s insecurities against them you very quickly realize just how easily they can be manipulated. Sad but true. Like in this case, if you aren’t going to chase her, or she thinks there’s competition- that changes the game entirely from her perspective.. she’ll more than likely throw herself at you for validation.
Don’t ever chase after a girl like that though (or let her think you’re chasing)
>>
Cars?
>>
File: 1664642811582527.jpg (41 KB, 600x716)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>27591321
Geese please tell me you're not serious

OP how old are you? I haven't seen that picture in like a decade. And you might be getting cucked, but she might also just be talking to other guys. Which is understandable, if you guys aren't committed she's free to do so. I've been talking to multiple girls at one time, if you haven't committed to being exclusive with each other it's just part of the game.
>>
>>27591384
>Geese please tell me you're not serious
Huh? Why?
Its pretty obvs ai or something
>>
>>27591321
>>27591321
>>27591321
accidental murder from someone trying to roofie her....with fucking bleach. or something
>>
>>27590113
>/o/ - Auto
also jfc you've only been dating 3 weeks and you're sperging over it? maybe an old boyfriend she's breaking it off with who fucking cares. if it were a year that would be different
>>
>>27591431
What? You are all sick for posting if this is true.
I'm in half a mind to report for illegal content.
>>
>>27591443
kys namefag newfag
>>
>>27590113
>>27590257
she's doing Jumping Jacks behind OP's back
Jack is Jacking OP's girlfriend
Attack of the Jack
If it Quacks like a Jack, it's a Jack
> plug phone into car jack
> get a message from 'Jack'
> -_-
> well played OP, well played.
>>
too soon, anon
jesus
>>
File: 1680965141606193.gif (2.7 MB, 474x266)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB GIF
>>27590202
You know something is up when a meme as well known as this for literally two decades isn't listed on Know Your Meme for some reason
>>
>>27591443
stfu you stupid newfag you wont do shit you fucking pussy
>>
>>27590637
I didn't bang any of my girlfriends on the first date because all three of them were virgin when I met them. We usually waited 3-4 months
>>
>>27590113
you must understand that any hot girl is going to have like 5 guys at a time trying to fuck her and will for the rest of her life. someone is already fucking her. you're trying to take her away from him. it will always be like this.
>>
>>27591431
Pretty sure it wasn't bleach
It might even be something people on this board use
if memory serves (and I wasn't baited) she even remarked about the side effects before it was
>too late
>>
>>27590113
Dude, you already know for a fact you're getting cucked.

This belongs in /adv/

Ask her out again and take her somewhere remote, then leave her there. Tell her to let Jack know you need a ride.
>>
>>27590192
Consider yourself lucky, dump the whore. I made the mistake of getting involved with and fucking one that wasn't worth my dick let alone my mental space. I regret it to this day. Dump and move on, you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>27590202
Yes, no.
>>
>>27592673
>>27592018
>>27591460
You people should be ashamed. This is disgusting.
How could you?
>>
Normies get out reeee
>>
File: 1700187678202332.jpg (63 KB, 641x800)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
this is why I only date women I can fuck on the first date.I would feel like such a fool if that happened to me on, say, the third date, and I hadn't banged her yet.
>>
>>27590113
Too son, OP.
>>
File: OIG3 (6).jpg (243 KB, 1024x1024)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>ITT gaped loose outs himself as an attention seeking newfag again
>Again
>>
>>27590192
Hope you realize she's been getting railed the entire 3 weeks you have been dating/talking to her, and most likely before then as well.
>>
>>27590637
Every girlfriend I had waited a few months for sex. But they were also the types that would only date one person at a time
>>
>>27597733
This. Unless she’s a virgin you’re her #10 betabucks choice and she’s just not that into, but gives you the bare minimum to string you along.
>>
>>27597733
isn't that like every woman?
>>
>>27595750
Mindbroken
>>
>>27591565
Oh shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.