[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2014-bmw-535i.jpg (59 KB, 804x603)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Delivering pizzas is off the hook. I might get a bimmer.
>>
I know this is bait but I actually see so many faggots doing uber/food delivery in new and expensive luxury cars. Why do they do it?
>>
>>27592347
To fit that CEO mentality crap. They think if they look rich now they'll get rich later. And doordash lets them do that by making them feel like they own their own delivery service.
>>
>>27592347
"People won't tip me if I'm driving a Kia Forte!"
>>
>>27592347
I know someone that did this and they told me it's because they spend so much time in the car, that they might as well be in a comfy one
>>
>>27592347
Because I might as well get paid to drive around for fun. It is not something to be counted on as an income but the money and tax write off can be worth it.
>>
You get paid to drive, but how much of that money goes directly back into the car in the form of gas, maintenance, insurance, payments, etc. With an expensive car it seems like a negative feedback loop where you just waste your time.
>>
>>27590749
It ain't no Mondeo
>>
>>27592347
Because they want to have that car and they're going to have it whether they do Uber or not. Do you think they should have 2 cars?
>>
File: 1394435019034.jpg (6 KB, 216x234)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>that retard who rents a unit with no parking
>finances a brand new wrx and parks it on the street
poorfags are stupid as fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.