[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1793667_1.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1080)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
General useful links from the forums: https://www.jeepforum.com/threads/tj-forum-faq.615132/?post_id=5801939&nested_view=1&sortby=oldest#post-5801939

Torque guide: https://www.extremeterrain.com/tj-wrangler-torque-specs.html

Death Wobble?: https://www.extremeterrain.com/wrangler-jeep-death-wobble.html
>>
I'm looking to replace the seats on mine. Could anyone give recommendations on where to buy some?
>>
>>27594453
My jeep > your jeep

Sorry, buddy
>>
>>27594622
Show us
>>
File: IMG-20240420-WA0006.jpg (177 KB, 1126x2000)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>27594453
Here from the fix your shit thread since it's been days and no solution yet.

Been troubleshooting the front signals on my car. Front right signal doesn't blink and side signal blinks super faintly. Headlights off the side signal blinks normally. Checking the current only the black cable in pic related has continuity and the rest don't. Fixed grounding that was loose but same issue still.

Please help!!
>>
>>27594453
never owned a tj but this is a general jeep thing with almost full part interchangeability
>stock steering is crap, dont try to fix it, its still crap
>go 1ton and you are best of buying the parts, tools and pipe yourself. then you can truly bash it knowing you can make a new set for next weekend because even 1t will fail
>ditch rubber boots on all ball joints and use polyurethane spacers instead, preloaded so its more stable and responsive.
>its stock gm truck parts, requires special taps and a reamer and a industrial standard seamless pipe of a size i dont remember
>best done in a lathe, can be done in a regular garage
>clayton offroad track bar kit with beefy bracket and bigger bolts
>this combination will loose you some steering angle but you are still not on toyota levels and its the cheapest way
to save you from snapping u joints...
>>
>>27594861
Thanks
>>
Yj > tj
>>
File: 20240421_161502.jpg (309 KB, 1200x1600)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>27594802
Turns out this was the culprit.

Don't come to /o/ for advice go to the wrangler forums.
>>
>>27597139
No shit king
Asking for technical advice on 4chan is like going to a female therapist with "male problems"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.