[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4461.jpg (2.79 MB, 6034x4023)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
That will let me park a trailer on my rightfully purchased land and live in it

Fuck zoning laws btw
>>
>>27595564
A trailer park
>>
>>27595570
You can't purchase land in a trailer park and they have HOA fees
>>
>>27595564
You generally need to go rural as fuck if you plan on pulling it off. Generally any county within 100 miles of a major town or city has pretty strict zoning laws. Meaning you can't just put up a shack or live in a RV on a chunk of land you "own". Generally if there's no power service you can do whatever you want but it varies from state to state.
>>
just put a mobile home on it
>>
>>27595572
You can definitely buy lots in a trailer park. But if you don’t want that then literally anywhere outside a major city.
>>
>>27595577
Hey thanks man for helping me out

Any tips on sites I can use to find trailer parks that will let me buy lots?

I'm not having a lot of luck googling for this stuff
>>
Also I'm specifically looking for trailer parks not manufactured home parks
>>
>>27595580
https://rocusa.org/meet-the-communities/
>>
>>27595602
Just google "trailer parking pad" or something. I know there are a few around my city. They're sort of like a permanent campground. You pay like $500/mo and you basically get a campsite with power, sewer and water that you can park a trailer on and live there permanently. If you own your trailer and have a vehicle it can be a pretty economical way to live.
>>
>>27595564
TN has no building codes or limitations in unincorporated areas and recently passed laws to such. only require septic inspection to get power on new land.

apps like Hipcamp can help you find existing places to park/rent
>>
>>27595564
It's not zoning laws so much as building/ health/ and possibly environmental codes if you are trying to do that on a wet lands.
>>
>>27595564

In the US? Legally? Probably nowhere near civilization.

Illegally? Nobody seems to care anymore. Kinda sad that you'd get less legal trouble and hassle doing it illegally. I see trailers parked on the street and in industrial areas all the time.
>>
>>27595626
Fuck off we're full
>>
So if I bought an acre just outside of town I can park there overnight?
>>
>>27595626
fuck off start deporting the tourists that are already here
>>
>>27597744
try 24/7, bud.
>>
>>27595564
It's not that hard, just don't expect to be able to inside the city limits of most towns.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.